CD PROJEKT RED x Twitch: Support A Streamer

+
pathetic, as a person that preordered cp at a full price and then it went on permanent 50% sale and now got phantom liberty [that will probably also will get permanently discounted weeks after premiere] why would i invest in the franchise any more - paywalling content for anyone that paid full price for cp or to be honest anyone is bad...

pathetic, as a person that preordered cp at a full price and then it went on permanent 50% sale and now got phantom liberty [that will probably also will get permanently discounted weeks after premiere] why would i invest in the franchise any more - paywalling content for anyone that paid full price for cp or to be honest anyone is bad...
I totally agree with this.
Like many, I'm a CP2077 supporter from the start. But only because I don't want/need Twitch (totally ridicules for me to watch someone else play a game that I have myself?), CDPR is giving us the commercial finger?
This really is NOT okay CDPR!! Since you are doing this now, I really wouldn't be surprised at all that in the near future you also introduce payed loot boxes :(

totally ridicules for me to watch someone else play a game that I have myself?
Maybe it's just me, but it make sense to me... It's even something I seek because I don't watch games that I didn't play...
Either because I will never play the game whatever the reason, so I'm not really interested. Either there are chances that I'll play the game later and it would be a major spoiler.
So yeah, I mostly watch streamer playing games that I already finished. Like I likely will after my next Cyberpunk+PL playthrough :giggle:

I Can not thank you enough for allowing me the pleasure of being a part of this event As a disabled charity streamer every new viewer helps if even to spread the word about what my community is doing! Love the game & cant wait to play tomorrow!
Ty again!

hi
how to enter support a streamer? i reacently changed my twitch name. i stream a lot cyberpunk and witcher 3 on my channel.
thank you

Top Bottom