clean reinstall questions

+
i did a clean reinstall and now i´m worried about since i used some mods in the past but now i want to use only

and both retextures for the missing red textures

the question when i start a ng+ with an old save (where i used other mods grass, weather, lighting, retextures) will this new save corrput or should i start a complete new playtrough?

thanks

Just try to load the old save first and see if it works. If it does then you can likely use it for a NG+ and if it doesn't then you'll have to start over.

Also to do a true clean install you have to manually delete the leftover directories where the game was installed, back up your saves or move them and also delete the Witcher 3 directory in your Documents folder. Then re-install the game and move your saves back into the Documents/Witcher 3/gamesaves/ folder and see if they will still work

Hi there,

Sorry to write here, but it almost seems to be impossible to contact support when you have a special issue. But since it is almost mentioned here, maybe someone can help me.
I kindly would like to ask, if it is possible to move The "The Witcher 3" folder in "My Documents" to the folder "My Documents/My Games". Al lot of game publishers writing their content straight to the my documents folder, which makes thing quite messy there. So please, please, please !!!!!!!!! add a /My Games at the appropriate place.

Kind reagrds

Kethor

Top Bottom