Mods and The Witcher 3 next-gen update

+
Hey the Mod >Super Turbo lighting Mod< brings the Game to an freeze when you travel from Skellige to Novigrad or from Skellige to Velen, i tested it multiple times , after the Freeze the Game is shutting down.

Has it been released? The ModKit page that is linked in OP of this thread still shows it hasn't been updated since 2018. So unless it was uploaded elsewhere, I don't think it has been released yet. Not sure when/where it will.. If anyone has updated info about this please let us know

Edit: I wonder if we can just replace the game scripts in modkit with the new 4.0 scripts . and/or do the same with the other game file assets in modkit

Reading this topic and fit it a bit of a shame that the NG++ mod was not included in the Next Gen version.

Would be nice to replay Ng+ as many times as we want, as there are reasons why some would want to start at 100.

And its a darn shame the crossbows don't scale up and even the feline and ursine crossbows schematics are lvl 29 on NG+ from what I read.

Has it been released? The ModKit page that is linked in OP of this thread still shows it hasn't been updated since 2018. So unless it was uploaded elsewhere, I don't think it has been released yet. Not sure when/where it will.. If anyone has updated info about this please let us know

Edit: I wonder if we can just replace the game scripts in modkit with the new 4.0 scripts . and/or do the same with the other game file assets in modkit
[...] But where can I find those scripts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys. I'm a beginner trying to make some armor retexturing mods to The Witcher 3 Next Gen on pc. So after a few tutorial videos watched and questions answered by modders on Nexus, I was able to uncook the game content and export xbm files into tga format so I can edit them using GIMP. However, after editing both the "d01" and "s01" files to my desire color and packing them into a usable mod, the majority of the armor's color changed as I intended, but some parts of the armor stayed in the original color. Does anyone suspect what might be causing this problem? Are there other files I should look at for armor color modding? (The armor set I'm working on is the White Tiger set btw.)

Edit: My question was moved to an independent post by admin, and here's the link: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...ith-armor-retexturing.11113351/#post-13564321
I added some more details to the question there. Would be grateful for any willing to help.

Last edited:
So... what ever happened to the Modkit update that was supposed to be released?? it's been almost 4 months

Top Bottom