Could someone explain Tatterwing card?

+
I am confused...

Tatterwing card says: At the start of the game, set the power of all other units in your deck to 1 and own power to 25.

Neither is happening. What am I missing?

This card forces all cards on your deck to 1 power. This means that you must play all low-power units as you can.
Then this unit is 25 power and immune. Check some Tatterwing decks for Monsters and Syndicate (Mostly bounty decks).

This card forces all cards on your deck to 1 power. This means that you must play all low-power units as you can.
Then this unit is 25 power and immune. Check some Tatterwing decks for Monsters and Syndicate (Mostly bounty decks).
I have Tatterwing in my deck and none of the cards in the deck have 1 power. They have the same power as in the decks without Tatterwing.

I have Tatterwing in my deck and none of the cards in the deck have 1 power. They have the same power as in the decks without Tatterwing.
The Tatterwing effect applies after you start the game, after the first mulligans I believe. It doesn't happen to you?
You should see special effects over your deck, like an explosion. That's the signal that your deck changed, Tatterwing got 25 Power while all the remanining cards got 1.
It's a similar special effect as the one that happens with the new version of Iris. When Iris goes to your graveyard, at the end of your turn you see like an explosion over your deck, signifying that all the cards there have been boosted by 1.

Top Bottom