Cyberpunk 2077 Racing Chat

+
It at least needs to have four wheels.
But, that is also very limited workout. When car sim throws you around and wrestles with you, it's the whole body workout. I can't take seriously the proposal to take something on pedals instead. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Today I set a new record (ca 6.08.5) for the underwater tunnel, but I am not happy. On the highway part, somehow the game started tripping that my forward button got stuck, and I couldn't get the foot of the choo, so to say. So, that resulted in a few bumps in a drive that was very good until then. I will think if I want to post it, since the time can sure be even better if I did the same without the game tripping that the button getting stuck. The physical button of course is fine.

In place of posting the run, I will post a crop of another one that also suffered one of the standard incidents that cost too much time.

It is almost unbelievable what kind of things happen.

Today I set a new record (ca 6.08.5) for the underwater tunnel, but I am not happy. On the highway part, somehow the game started tripping that my forward button got stuck, and I couldn't get the foot of the choo, so to say. So, that resulted in a few bumps in a drive that was very good until then. I will think if I want to post it, since the time can sure be even better if I did the same without the game tripping that the button getting stuck. The physical button of course is fine.

In place of posting the run, I will post a crop of another one that also suffered one of the standard incidents that cost too much time.

It is almost unbelievable what kind of things happen.

Yeah, toe tail sign things are going a tad bit too fast for the game to handle. Had lots of those in the early days racing the Yaiba. By the way, you have your Mad Cali, check out this mad police bike chase.

Last edited:
Yeah, toe tail sign things are going a tad bit too fast for the game to handle. Had lots of those in the early days racing the Yaiba.
I think it's just the road having too few polygons.

Technically, it's my mistake, starting to brake right before a declination/inclination change in that polygon-elated (from 'pixelated') setup is also what gets the car off road, to jump, swerve uncontrollably, etc. Smoother roads would have gone effing long way.

By the way, today I scored another record on the underwater tunnel variant. I think it can be some 15 seconds better.

Top Bottom