Full Combat Rebalance 2

+
Some humans die with two or even one strike. eg: henselt vs saskia, or the knights in the act2 tournament.
Is that normal? : /

Mutagen slots disappeared on skill tree after installing FCR2 of "super Flash".
How to use mutagens now?

They are only found in alchemy tree. There are 3 skills that do nothing called Mutation that have mutagen slots.

---------- Updated at 07:30 AM ----------

How do I increase generation of adrenaline from signs? It never reached 100% in my game. I'm playing with the latest version of W2 (3.4.1) and FCR2 (1.2). The highest I got is around 90% and that was reset by cutscene. It seems like I need to cast more than 100 signs to generate 100%. I haven't tested other trees, but I've seen in the notes that adrenaline generation from signs was increased in some version of FCR2 and it seems it's still too slow. Is there any way to fix it?

I'm having an issue with the shops, specifically the blacksmith in Flotsom doesn't have any red meteorite ore. I've played the game for an hour then checked the shop as Flash has said you would need to wait one hour real time for a stock of red meteorite ore to be in the shop's inventory, but all I see every time is just iron ore and silver ore.

Is there perhaps some file I may need to edit? Or uninstall and try reinstalling FCR 2? I'm running version 1.2 of FCR2.

Someone asked this before... but it still remained unanswered, or rather, the answer provided was wrong. In act II, following Iorveth's path, who exactly sells harpy traps? or harpy trap diagram? I know that usually it's Haggard the blacksmith, but with the mod installed, he does not have them.
On top of that, the mod also seems to have made it utterly impossible to obtain robust cloth, and other crafting ingredients... not sure I see the point in that...
Please, any help would be appreciated with the harpy trap thing. Thanks

EDIT - nevermind, I found Earso, in the human enclave. he sells the traps and diagram for them.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to play Witcher 2 again, and this time around I am trying to play with FCR2 installed.

I just noticed that Vitality does not increase anymore when you level up. Is that by design of this mod or is that a bug I have run into.

I tried reading changelog and it does not mention that anywhere that you dont get any increase to vitality.

So is vitality suppose to be stuck at 100 for entire game?

Please help me.

I'm now at the beginning of chapter 3 and I don't get any damage from humans. I am at the point where I can decide to get imprisoned by the soliders or get to Philippa through the sewers. I wanted the soldiers to capture me, but it is just not possible. I am just standing there doing nothing and they always deal me just minimum damage which results in no damage at all. The only way they can hurt me is when I remove my armor. And if I want to fight them, I kill every soldier with one hit. Is this intended? I'm playing on hard difficulty.

I wanted the soldiers to capture me, but it is just not possible.

Some questions for you to narrow it down:

Do you have an Ysgith rune applied to your sword? That would explain the one-hit-kills.
And are the guards dealing no damage no matter what armor you're wearing?
You have installed FCR2 before starting a new game?

Sadly I can't test this right now, as I would have to replay TW2 for that. But if your answers are like I suspect, I have a clue where to look.

I wanted to play Witcher 2 again
See your created topic.

Okay, I was able to fix this.

Yes I installed it before starting a new game but then didn't play the game for a year or so and had to reinstall it. The 2nd time the mod was not installed correctly. Somehow some of the files ended up in a "new folder" folder... Resulted my armor being too good for the weapons that the opponents had... Weird circumstances^^

I made a crude fix of Gadwall recipe not being available at Master Myron's shop to complete Dethmold's necromantic ritual with Full Combat Rebalance 2 mod installed. It should not be necessary if the game was started with this mod already, because in that case the Recipe would be already in your inventory from the beginning.

However, I've installed the mod shortly after starting the game (after Prologue I think), so I had no way how to get the recipe.

So I had to hack the mod a bit to add the recipe to Master Myron's shop inventory. The fix is very rough - I'm no modder, so I've mostly copied Swallow definitions
renaming it to Gadwall and increasing the regeneration stats, and surprisingly it works. Description is missing and the title in the inventory says "Recipe Gadwall"
instead of "Formula: Gadwall", I guess I'd have to modify also the localized descriptions, but at least it works.

Compatibility: Full Combat Rebalance 2 version 1.2
Instalation:
Replace your CookedPC\z_fcr2_data.dzip with the file here: stepan.lavondyss.cz/witcher-2-fcr-1.2-gadwall-fix/z_fcr2_data.dzip (I couldn't make it a proper link because New users with under 10 posts on their accounts cannot include images and links in their messages., so you'll have to copy&paste it to your browser. Anyone with better reputation here feel free to repost it as a real link.)

Hi, I know how much this post is old, but there is a way to play the game in other language forcing the English translation for what is changed?
To clarify: If I want to play the game in Italian, can i play it in italian for dialogues/quests etc but skills and items in english?

Top Bottom