Get creative in The Witcher Cosplay Competition!

+
Can I participate if only reach the age of majority at the time of judging?

If you are not old enough yet, you can only participate if your birthday is before the submission deadline ends.

But even if you can't participate I encourage you to cosplay.
The next contest will arrive for sure~ !

Last edited:

From Witcher Cosplay page http://thewitcher.com/cosplay

She may not look much like Saskia in the game facially

Neither do any of the other cosplayers for that matter. :p Still not as bad as Ciri or Triss though.

The Saskia cosplay definitely became my favorite out of the four, with Yen being a close second.

The problem is characters are very limited. Only sorceress. Male figures from witcher world are fighters mostly so you need special ops soldier or professional fighter/martials artist. The same for woman fighters like Ciri or saskia. The winner could be only sorceress ;p

The problem is characters are very limited. Only sorceress. Male figures from witcher world are fighters mostly so you need special ops soldier or professional fighter/martials artist. The same for woman fighters like Ciri or saskia. The winner could be only sorceress ;p
Really? How about Dandelion - or just remember the Dwarf in the Doppler Effect Contest several years ago... I think, there are plenty of possibilities ;)

Attachments

• Simeon_Pangratt.jpg
    Simeon_Pangratt.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 71
Eve wins. Her cosplay this time was absolutely best among others. Just headshot. She act exactly like Yen. LeeAnna went to gothic with eye shadows and wig looked bit weird. Nadya looks good too, but nothing compared to Igromir Triss. That time i just lost my breath.

Although surely, someone will say I do not respect your work, allow me a little advice, not criticism. To avoid breaking the immersion Try to hide the zippers and any details not known in the Middle Ages.

And dare it! The challenge worth it!

Good luck brave creators!

Historic reconstruction is an art in itself ;) Even professional filmmakers often fail with it, unless they have good experts on historic costumes. But why not, may be some cosplayers are experts after all :)

Marcin can i ask how the work with Characters/Monsters page goes ? How soon we will see that ? And how it gotta go ? Like secret character page in Witcher 2 or Killing Monsters with feed every week till game release ?

Marcin can i ask how the work with Characters/Monsters page goes ? How soon we will see that ? And how it gotta go ? Like secret character page in Witcher 2 or Killing Monsters with feed every week till game release ?

It's going pretty well actually:) Planning to launch it this month. Don't expect anything spectacular as far as reveals during the first month. We need to build the tension up;)

Top Bottom