Get ready for REDstreams!

+
I think there is an excess of spoiler for those of us who want to live the expansion at 100% without knowing much more than what was seen in the trailers. I think the experience is much better this way, the first feeling is unrepeatable. Don't explain anything they've shown, I'm trying to avoid it!!!

Outside of Dogtown, if you return to the base game quests, Johnny come back as normal (in short, Songbird could replace Johnny only during Phantom Liberty quests).
Oh, that's easy. No more base game quests then. Problem solved.

In all seriousness, though I missed this fact, by what Cyberpunk lore is Songbird restrained to only Dogtown? What about a Phantom Liberty quest that starts in Dogtown, but takes you out of it to the next neighborhood, or vice versa? What if V ask Songbird to Keep Johnny muted for the rest of her life? More over; If she can mute/disable him, she can kill him.

From what I understood, the REDS said that the ending of Phantom Liberty will have an effect on the base game endings. To me that means that there'll be a time where both the stories of Phantom Liberty and the base game will meet. How do you think that will turn out?

I think there is an excess of spoiler for those of us who want to live the expansion at 100% without knowing much more than what was seen in the trailers. I think the experience is much better this way, the first feeling is unrepeatable. Don't explain anything they've shown, I'm trying to avoid it!!!
Post edited with spoiler :)
In all seriousness, though I missed this fact, by what Cyberpunk lore is Songbird restrained to only Dogtown? What about a Phantom Liberty quest that starts in Dogtown, but takes you out of it to the next neighborhood, or vice versa? What if V ask Songbird to Keep Johnny muted for the rest of her life? More over; If she can mute/disable him, she can kill him.
Just a guess :
I think it's because Dogtown is "outside" of Night City and obviously, outside of Arasaka control. So Songbird can dive into the net/subnet here without risking to be soulkilled. As badass and skilled as Songbird is, she can't avoid the ultimate net weapon of Arasaka.
So as soon as V return to Night City, she must disconnect herself to not be targeted and then, the Relic returns to normal operation and Johnny is back :)
From what I understood, the REDS said that the ending of Phantom Liberty will have an effect on the base game endings. To me that means that there'll be a time where both the stories of Phantom Liberty and the base game will meet. How do you think that will turn out?
Maybe another/different choice on the roof. At least, it will be after the point of no return, so not the "main game" itself. The main quest line will remains as it currently is until the point of no return.

I somewhat doubt they will change the ending much. Maybe some new meaningless dialogue, that does nothing to actually change the endings or maybe a new scene.
unless the endings are changed to the point that V lives to a ripe old age with love interest then not worth it. Not going through the entire game just to find out nothing actual changes in the ending.

If the DLC is discounted someday in might be worth to take a look. just depends on the endings

Top Bottom