Gwent - No product. No refund. No reply. Several cases.

+
So I purchased a boost in one of the journeys of Gwent. It kept saying "missing link" when I clicked purchase, and no boost got through either. So naturally (?) I tried again, and again, and again. Five times. I later found out I was charged all five times, and never even received the purchase. I contacted support the same day, on the 24th of jan. I haven't heard anything since. That's ELEVEN DAYS ago. I seem to have gotten two of the payments back, but the three remain (and still no boost). How do I get in touch with anybody who handles this? The total amount was nearly $200, and I want my money back. What is going on?!

Is the problem fixed yet? I have the same problem . I've been waiting for a response from the support team since January 23.

The same. I haven't noticed your post and wrote my story here. Anyway, if this situation persists, we are not dealing with errors but with organized cheating of players.
I think we must do something about it to get back our money. First, I sent a message to the forum administration with my demand to deal with the case.
The forum also belongs to CD Projekt Red, so I think this request is justified.

Last edited:
One thing is for certain, they're not getting any more money from me. I'm not purchasing another product again. Nobody should, because there's a chance they'll take your money, not give you the product and then not reply for weeks, if ever.

Last edited:
There has been the thread on reddit since yesterday. Everybody can also describe his own situation there. CD Project must get to know what's going on their platform and store. The fact that they close down the project halfway does not justify anything. The store is open and they take our money quite gladly. I'm going to call CD Projekt directly today and publicize the matter. I consider also to see them in person, it's not far, I live near Warsaw.

Edit: I have just talked to them. Of course, the only person you can talk is a receptionist. She instructed me to send a letter regarding the matter and it should be forwarded to the appropriate person. Time will tell, so stay tuned .

Last edited:
So, additional people surface. You would think they'd lock the store and fix it, given how many support tickets they must have received regarding this. But no, they ignore it and happily keep taking our money. I've thought of contacting them in person too. It's a 1,5 hour flight for me.

Finally, there is something:
"Hello,
Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for the delayed response.
Currently, our technical support team is experiencing a high volume of inquiries, which has resulted in longer response times than usual.
A relevant team is already aware of the issues related to processing of Gwent orders that some of our users are currently experiencing.
We are hoping to release a fix for this issue in the upcoming days, which will result in the purchased items being added to your Gwent account.
Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
I will notify you as soon as the items are added to your Gwent account.
Kind regards,
... "
Better late than never.

Edit 15 minutes later: I just got a new email from them. The contenet I purchased was adfed to my account and is visible in the order history. I can't see it in the game itself yet due to general problems with log in but I can understand it, they are creating a new platform.
I wrote to them by email: recepcja@cdprojekt.com

Last edited:
So they are aware of the fact that people are paying for things but not getting their purchases, yet they are not closing the shop, or even making a public acknowledgement of it. How can they then blame a high volume of inquiries? The inquiries will keep piling up if you don't close the shop or warn people that your stuff is broken. Sounds like white washing. The fact is they don't care enough.

I agree. The support of the active shop should work, regardless of the lack of support for the game. It's hard to imagine any store in the web not providing support to its customers. Moving support to GOG was a huge mistake. Let's hope that you and other players will get your money back soon.

February 7th I bought Neutral Kegs x40. The money was debited from the card, but the item did not come into the game. I immediately submitted a request to technical support and attached a screenshot. Still no answer. What should I do? Support completely ignores me.

My Ticket ID: 666047

Attachments

• photo_2024-02-07_20-56-54.jpg
    photo_2024-02-07_20-56-54.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
They know about the problem, but they're not shutting down the store. They then blame the long respond times on the many tickets the so called "support team" are receiving. They'll keep getting tickets if they don't shut the store down. They must know this, so it seem like they rather have the money and that they care nothing of their customers. This is CDPR/GOG. I've heard nothing but an automated reply in 19 days.

Wrote to them as I did, by email: recepcja@cdprojekt.com or call them.
My message was forwarded to the Gwent Team (what was left of them) and 2 hours later I received what I paid for. At the same time, the game director of Gwent commented on reddit in response to my entry, which means my message reached where it was supposed to. There is no point in counting on GOG support to take care of the matter.

February 7th I bought Neutral Kegs x40. The money was debited from the card, but the item did not come into the game. I immediately submitted a request to technical support and attached a screenshot. Still no answer. What should I do? Support completely ignores me.

My Ticket ID: 666047
my problem was solved today

Same here. Bought yennefer journey. And lost my money. I already write to support but no response

Good for you. I wonder what order they're doing things in. I sent my ticket the 24th of jan and still nothing.
My ticket is open since the 29th of January. I received the already above mentioned E-Mail 2 weeks ago and nothing else. It's been nearly a month. Absoiutely horrific customer service.

Top Bottom