Heads without eyes

+
Heads without eyes

Hey there!
Someone may hate me for my dumb questions, but I just have to ask :D
In "Appearance" tab we can select a head for our character. Although, there heads, that actually don't have eyes. Could please someone tell me, how this can be fixed?

P.S. What about creating thread called "General questions"? I just don't feel like creating new thread for one single question.

It can't be fixed, but this isn't actually a problem. The heads are only missing eyes in the editor. After you cooked the mod, the eyes are there.

Vinthir

CD PROJEKT RED
@Milten - it is more likely that you will find someone who can actually answer your question if already based on the title of the thread they can figure out if it's something they are knowledgeable about.
Also, it makes it easier for people who may have similar questions in the future to find answers if there are threads dedicated specifically to relevant topics.

So it's a good thing you created a separate thread :).

It can't be fixed, but this isn't actually a problem. The heads are only missing eyes in the editor. After you cooked the mod, the eyes are there.

Well, in the preview mod they are eyesless too.

@Milten - it is more likely that you will find someone who can actually answer your question if already based on the title of the thread they can figure out if it's something they are knowledgeable about.
Also, it makes it easier for people who may have similar questions in the future to find answers if there are threads dedicated specifically to relevant topics.

So it's a good thing you created a separate thread :).

Great then. Just didn't want to cause chaos :) Thanks!

Well, in the preview mod they are eyesless too.

Like I said, they don't have eyes in the editor. This includes the preview mode. To clear things up, with editor I mean Redkit in general. If you cook your mod and play it ingame, the eyes are there.

Top Bottom