I can't play ranked, someone else?

+
Yesterday all day, Gwent wouldn't let me play in ranking mode, she said that the game is in transition. The problem is that today it seems that after the reset it remains the same. It happens to someone else?

Hi i'm still in December transition too, i hoped I could record my rank 3 to 2 video this evening... Well XD

Ah, good - I'm not the only one...

I've been staring at this for 3 days now:
gwent-2024-01-02-season-transition.jpg

I've had very little chance to progress the current cycle during December and with lots of spare time this past three days, I'd hoped to make up some ground.

I am not able to play Standard Mode .. Season still in transition ..this happened to me earlier as well during Sept 23 season transition
Please fix this recurring issue ...it is such an annoying thing ...you block my draft and other seasonal mode ..fine ..i will wait few more days for transition ,,but blocking standard mode is fu..in annoying

Lexor

Forum veteran
By looking on the in-game timer it seems that somebody set the start of next ranked season to 7.01.2024 instead of 1.01.2024.

Is anyone from Gwent team still alive to fix this? Or we are doomed?

@Vattier @Dominika @Alicja.

Yesterday all day, Gwent wouldn't let me play in ranking mode, she said that the game is in transition. The problem is that today it seems that after the reset it remains the same. It happens to someone else?
Would be nice if the Winter Cycle quests could be achieved in casual or seasonal while there is no ranked play available. Or, if Winter Cycle deadline could be extended by the unplanned ranked outage period. Or, maybe [ days ranked play unavailable ] x [6 WC levels per day ] for all players. At the time of writing this message that would 36 WC compensatory levels.

Last edited:
Given the time of year, it's not surprising this hasn't been fixed.
However, there might be folks returning to work tomorrow or the day after, so we could see a fix soon.

I see people say it’s back up but it’s still stuck for me. Anyone else still got the issue?
Post automatically merged:

Looks like my transition is for February. I have tried reinstalling and verifying many times already. Any help would be appreciated it! Thank you

Attachments

• Gwent  The Witcher Card Game Screenshot 2024.01.03 - 15.03.38.29.png
    Gwent The Witcher Card Game Screenshot 2024.01.03 - 15.03.38.29.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Top Bottom