Interviews and Articles on TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The render has its own page, looks mighty impressive when you zoom in. Worth the 2 quid, I'd say.
Would be nice of CDPR to release the image with the new model, now that it's out in the public and all. *wink**wink**nudge**nudge*

IsengrimR

Sorry for making your life more miserable than it already is then :p

But it's kinda true that we have to many "soons", for my taste.
To be fair, the more I wait for anything the more I turn into a little kid screaming: "GIMME! GIMME! GIMME!".
:comeatmebro:

Well, at least my attention and hype isn't dead, so that's something.

They spent most of the time dedicated to TW3 arguing how it's bad to announce a fixed release date in advance only to change it later. This is a bit stupid, since CDPR never announced a _fixed_ release date, only a timeframe: 2014; which they in the end had to miss, but only slightly.

I also get the feeling they haven't done a whole lot of programming either. While you can definitely have a target release date timeframe, you could just as easily find out the day before release that there were a pile of errors or glitches hiding where you had previously thought was well-polished. Or it could take a lot longer to do something that you previously thought would take no time at all. It can be quite frustrating...

Last edited:
They spent most of the time dedicated to TW3 arguing how it's bad to announce a fixed release date in advance only to change it later. This is a bit stupid, since CDPR never announced a _fixed_ release date, only a timeframe: 2014; which they in the end had to miss, but only slightly.

If you watch previous episode after VGX. They discussed every game on the show except TW3. Later after people raged in comments why they havent said anything. They only added few lines that its on sale now and they might finish it before TW3 comes out. Clearly they have no clue about the game reason why they never say anything that makes sense.

RSIK...my good man. You need to stop posting every single article about the game. Wait till something new and exciting surfaces, then post it. I know you'll be ready when that happens. :)

RSIK...my good man. You need to stop posting every single article about the game. Wait till something new and exciting surfaces, then post it. I know you'll be ready when that happens. :)

Slim, I'm very impressed! Extremely tactful.

RSIK, he's right. Man, that hurts to type.

For one thing, everyone here has Google. For another, it might be nice to hear your opinion on these things you post. If we wanted a newsfeed, there are plenty out there. What do you think about the examiner article and why?

Although there is no specific rule against posting news links, especially topical ones, we do like it when posters add their thoughts. So much more...interactive, don't you think?

Slim, I'm very impressed! Extremely tactful.

RSIK, he's right. Man, that hurts to type.

For one thing, everyone here has Google. For another, it might be nice to hear your opinion on these things you post. If we wanted a newsfeed, there are plenty out there. What do you think about the examiner article and why?

Although there is no specific rule against posting news links, especially topical ones, we do like it when posters add their thoughts. So much more...interactive, don't you think?

Shouldn't you be somewhere in the future, 2077 or there about? I'll allow my efforts here to be judged by a certain Dragon. Or her friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom