Introducing a Limited Floppy Edition of Cyberpunk 2077!

+
No, I ask to keep the floppy disks just for me, the disk will just fit my consciousness and Hanako Arasaka can put me in the closet on a shelf! ))

Hanak Arasaka would love to do it, ones you finnish your miserable existence! ))

Make the floppy into a small carry box made hold 3 or 4 small usbkeys in the shape of a Biochip like the relic!

image_2024-04-03_140237502.png

An idear of the data that the USB could hold:
  • A GOG version copy of the game standalone installer (with online copy for future update/DLC/ETC...)
  • A copy of the pdf of the Cyberpunk Red RPG books...
  • A copy of the animated series Cyberpunk: Edge Runner

The only payment i want for my idear is that you SALE me the first one! Bonus love if you get Mike Pondsmith or Kenu Reaves to sign it! :love:

take-my-money.gif

I remember my first games where in floppy disks 5 1/4. Prince of Persia and Indiana Jones. I had to change floppies while playing because my 286 didn't have hard disk. Later, I got a 20MB hard disk and could play another games that required to be installed.
With 3 1/2 floppies I remember to install the firsts versions of linux (slackware came in 3 1/2 images) and I remember installing for hours because sometimes the one of the last floppies failed and I had to start over! Lol... Good times...

Hanak Arasaka would love to do it, ones you finnish your miserable existence! ))
I hope so, because it is the best way to stop this stupid game ))
"When there is no real hope we must mint our own. If the coin be counterfeit it still may be passed".

Last edited:
I hope so, because it is the best way to stop this stupid game ))
"When there is no real hope we must mint our own. If the coin be counterfeit it still may be passed".

''Only if it is damn good counterfeiting? )

Last edited:
I mean you COULD still put SOMETHING on a stylized floppy for us💁‍♂️ A lot of us are playing using cyberdecks and CRTs as it is, I'll connect a floppy drive!

Seriously, a game that constantly has problems and you're not ashamed to spoil it even more - it's garbage

I'm not sure about "Only if" )
And in fact, Only if is from programming languages. I don't like programming, although I like to play. :p

In fact, Only if is from Algorithm meaning Algorithm language. Also like to play) seams some smart people are hanging around! (y)

Top Bottom