Is the Police System broken for anyone else right now after Phantom Liberty released? Police doesn't work at all for me right now. They wont fire back

+
Is anybody else experiencing this? The police system was fine after my first hour or so with the update, but now when attacking the police they just don't react. they keep looking for me as if I'm invisible, anybody else experiencing this ? This update is not as good as I first thought
Post automatically merged:

https://reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/s/n1n5vhZABz see this post on Reddit for what I'm talking about

Last edited:
Same issue is occurring for me on PC. I was only able to get the police to come after me twice before this occurred. The last time I interacted with the cops before I noticed this issue occurring was when I escaped the level 2 wanted level after hijackings a car.

I left Dog Town and went to a ripperdoc in night city and thought i'd test some things out by starting a fight for the police, and the police simply doesn't work anymore. I tried reloading save file, going to different locations, and nothing works to get the police to fight you. Even if I shoot at officers, they cant shoot back at me. Just wanted to know if it's just a bug I personally encountered or if everyone is having this issue?

This is pc version on steam.
Video

Hi, having the same issue on PS5. Police System bugged out after 2.0 while I was levelling up from 43 to 50. Found a previous save where it was still working and re-levelled up again. Then after starting Phantom Liberty campaign it bugged out again. Personally not gonna bother, I'll keep playing to the end hoping they will fix it asap. Don't wanna spend another 8 hours redoing expansion main quest and side gigs...

Same here on ps5. Around level 18. I guess it's a common problem. I hope they fix it. It seems you can restore police sleeping at home but this is a temporany fix. When you load the game police again doesn t work

Same here on ps5. Around level 18. I guess it's a common problem. I hope they fix it. It seems you can restore police sleeping at home but this is a temporany fix. When you load the game police again doesn t work
Yeah I've tried this as well, just solves the problem temporarily.

glad to hear this problem is starting to gain traction, means CDPR need to fix it ASAP

If you go to the apartment on the corpo plaza, the police then start working, the point is in the scanner that is located at the entrance, it looks like it resets this bug. But the problem will remain when restarting the save. https://streamable.com/krxob3

Last edited:
Hopefully that's a sign they're starting changes on the system. Police sentencing you to death for a fender bender is absurd and doesn't even have a place in Dredd.

A problem arose that the police stopped responding to any of my actions. Restarting the game doesn't help.
If you go to the apartment on the corpo plaza, the police then start working, the point is in the scanner that is located at the entrance, it looks like it resets this bug. But the problem will remain when restarting the save.

This also happened to my current playthrough. Re-loading or restarting the game won't work hahaha Sleeping will temporarily fix it but will comeback later on. Hope they fix this bug ASAP

One can co go corpo plaza apartment, step through the red scanner and the police will start working temporarily. But it will stop working again after saving and loading. It seems it's save-related - saves from before the game becomes corrupted will work as intended but I don't know what is causing this bug.

I got issue with police, I'm wanted and later, I'm not, or police is stuck and can't get around me

I would like to buy the dlc but if there are mission with police involved, i don t know what could happen because of this bug

Stopped working for me after the visit in Dog Town.
If you go to the apartment on the corpo plaza, the police then start working, the point is in the scanner that is located at the entrance, it looks like it resets this bug. But the problem will remain when restarting the save. https://streamable.com/krxob3
I can confirm, walking through laser at corpo plaza fixes it but then it stops working again after reload.

Worked flawless for me on day one. Since then, there is absolutely no police reaction to anything.

Same issue, its clean new game created at 2.0 launch, never used any mods in Cyberpunk. Police just started ignoring all my actions, no stars, they they like does not able to see me. They not trying to shoot or watch to my side even I'm doing stuff in front of them or hitting them. That is ruining gameplay completely. That is so frustrating that devs never respond. I would post so many bugs but I've lost any interest because it feels like you talking to the wall 0 response, 0 fixes.

This bug started happening to me now on Xbox Series X, and it's very concerning because it persists within save files. My last save file that doesn't have it is from 10h ago, and I'd hate to lose that, as Those represent me starting the DLC content.

Top Bottom