Is This The Upcoming Open Beta Patch?

+
4RM3D;n7868220 said:
Meanwhile, weather still blankets a whole row...
You'd rather have it this way? :p

4RM3D;n7868220 said:
Meanwhile, weather still blankets a whole row...

If that wasn't the case then Coral would be the WORST legendary in the game, and it's already bad with so many decks running FL thanks to Rally.

HenryGrosmont;n7868280 said:
You'd rather have it this way? :p

Perfect!

Still, when you are on the ranged row...
- Take one step forward and you'll freeze to death.
- Take one step backward and you'll drown.
- Stay where you are and you can't see anything.

Come to think of it... Fog really isn't so bad compared to the other two weather effects.

metalmaniac21;n7868640 said:
Smells like mass Epidemic swaps, Lacerate be played less and less...

Or the current removals will be adjusted and new ones introduced.

Besdies, Epidemic is one of my favorite cards anyway, so...

So, they just gonna to add HearthStone card positioning? "Wooohooo"... Srsly? And every1 is happy?

On the other hand - if they would add "formations" for every faction (like NR would got +1 for every troop with "shield" who staing together, even on the "back" rowslike in Banner Saga, or Shields+Archers formations, or... Monster-Horde formations of breedable creatures, who got + str near "leaders of pack") - yes, THIS would be awesome

And it would be something realy "special" in card games

Otherwise - we would got HearthStone+Gwent bastard with 3 lanes (and... that's all)

Last edited:
Never played Hearthstone so can't compare. However, anything that can complicate the game even a little is a welcome sight. Plus, it might be just a blueprint and the actual change could be different. Who knows...

4RM3D;n7868520 said:
Perfect!

Still, when you are on the ranged row...
- Take one step forward and you'll freeze to death.
- Take one step backward and you'll drown.
- Stay where you are and you can't see anything.

Come to think of it... Fog really isn't so bad compared to the other two weather effects.

rain isnt that bad if you havent taken a shower for a year :D.

HenryGrosmont
True... True... I just predicting the reaction of people-mass...
It's like they trying to steal some player-base from HS, so game could be more "friendly" for thouse players...
But with current potential of 3-rows positioning, it would be a shame, if things would be sooooooo simple =)

RussianMew;n7874370 said:
HenryGrosmont
True... True... I just predicting the reaction of people-mass...
It's like they trying to steal some player-base from HS, so game could be more "friendly" for thouse players...
But with current potential of 3-rows positioning, it would be a shame, if things would be sooooooo simple =)
Trust me, I'm not overly excited. But anything that possibly breaks the current 1-2 autoplay deck system is a good change, imo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom