Lizzy Wizzy will appear in Phantom Liberty wearing a special headpiece designed by Japanese artist IKEUCHI

+

Lizzy Wizzy, Night City’s biggest pop star, is returning to Cyberpunk 2077 in its expansion Phantom Liberty. As always, the cyber-modified musician will arrive in style, this time wearing special headgear designed by the highly acclaimed Japanese futuristic artist, IKEUCHI. As you can see, the headpiece includes golden metal shards pointing towards the sky which perfectly complement Lizzy Wizzy’s metallic, silver skin and iridescent eyes, bringing the character’s look together to truly reflect the tech-enhanced future of Cyberpunk 2077.​

I’m more than honored to be a part of this collaboration. Since my works are often themed around the cyberpunk genre, having an opportunity to work with its leading edge Cyberpunk 2077 means a lot to me. The way my headgear is paired with Lizzy Wizzy in the game is innovative and it gave me new inspiration. I rediscovered the charm of the ever-evolving cyberpunk genre through this collaboration.​

— IKEUCHI.

The headgear is named Amikiri Sound Cutter and it was designed in close collaboration with​

CD PROJEKT RED. Based upon the concept made by the studio, IKEUCHI had created an actual headgear which was then turned into a 3D asset in Phantom Liberty.​

This real-life accessory was created in collaboration with CD PROJEKT RED’s Art Director, Paweł Mielniczuk and it will appear at Phantom Liberty Tour Tokyo on September 2nd, bringing a touch of dark future fashion and glamor to the event.​

Collaborating with IKEUCHI was a great privilege and an exhilarating experience. As an admirer of his work for years, I have always been deeply impressed by his creativity. Throughout our collaboration, we discovered shared sources of inspiration, which led us to create an exciting and truly unique item for the Cyberpunk world.​

— Paweł Mielniczuk on collaborating with IKEUCHI

Players will have the opportunity to admire the beautiful headgear in the game and experience the fashion of the dark future with the release of Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty which comes out September 26th.​

Glad to see she's returning as I've always wondered what happens to her after her quest so can't wait to see what came out of it in the end.

And the last image of her is amazing, they're headphones but look so much like a tiara. I guess to emphasize she's the Queen of Pop in Night City :D

Last edited:
Glad to see she's returning as I've always wondered what happens to her after her quest so can't wait to see what came out of it in the end.

And the last image of her is amazing, they're headphones but look so much like a tiara. I guess to emphasize she's the Queen of Pop in Night City :D
I'm totally in agreement. She leave's so game so abruptly I hope we see a little more of her storyline progress in Night City.

I'd wager that this headdress being posted might suggest her return in the DLC content...

I love the collaboration with real-world artists working in the cyberpunk genre; the amount of detail going into even the expansion of the game, down to the headpieces of fictional pop artists, is really inspiring and exciting. I love that CP2077 is so influential as both as a destination and a platform for artists in music with the radio competition, design in visual assets like this, and more.

WTF are strike freedom's binders stuck to her head for?!
Post automatically merged:

All good I've just looked up the artist, he just adds gundam model parts to his creations. less inspired, more just ripping off I guess

Awesome. Lizzy Wizzy needed more quests. Would love a rita wheeler questline too. So much potential in the city.

All good I've just looked up the artist, he just adds gundam model parts to his creations. less inspired, more just ripping off I guess

From the wiki on “lightsabers”:
“For the original Star Wars film, the film prop hilts were constructed by John Stears from old Graflex press camera flash battery packs and other pieces of hardware.”

Similar to what Ikeuchi does. Idea is he quite literally takes various bits and pieces (maybe a speaker here, a bit of binocular there, a sprinkle of gundam toy, etc.) and modifies and “legos” them together to create something new and cyberpunky :) I‘m pretty sure you’re suppose to recognise he’s repurposing pre-existing things together

*Queue Mean Girl, Valley girl Accent* Oh mah Gawd! Look at her head dress! It's like... Soooooo from Gundam.... Like. you know.... I just think... You know... People should just create their own things? Like, it's soooo unoriginal! Mah Gawd! Why am I seeing this in universe look? Like, it's sooooo Cyberpunk... In that, you know... Game, I think it's called Cyberpunk..? Oh mah gawd! It's so.... Like.... 1985. It's soooo not like the Millenium Falcon (Created from a hamburger with an olive beside it) Don't get mah started on Slave One (Inspired by a Street Lamp) Those are... Soooo much more original.... Like, they're on T-Shirts. So original!

The scene in which this character is in in the expansion was pretty well made, but I do hope that they never use Grimes for anything ever again.

Top Bottom