Logging in on forums after March 5th, 2024

+
As a reminder: in a week (starting March 5th, 2024) online features and services including Cross Progression and My Rewards for CD PROJEKT RED games, as well as websites such as CD PROJEKT RED Forums will be available through a new CD PROJEKT RED-operated account system.

This will be an automated process, no action is required on your end and your GOG account will remain unaffected. You can also opt out, but this will mean losing access to Cross Progression, My Rewards, and CD PROJEKT RED Forums. For details, please see this support article or the email we sent you on February 6th.

After the CD PROJEKT RED account migration GOG accounts will no longer be used to log in on forums.

In order to log in you will use the same email address as before as a login.
You will not be asked for any passwords. Instead, each time you log in to your CD PROJEKT RED account, you will be asked for a one-time code sent to your email address when you log in.

In addition to that, the way to manage the most important aspects of your accounts will change. For example, should you wish to change your nicknames, you will be able to do this in your CD PROJEKT RED account dashboard.

Speaking of nicknames, you will notice in your profiles that they will have been supplemented by an automatically assigned CDPR account ID (for example: Vattier#12345), but other than that the nicknames you chose for yourselves will remain unaffected.

Aside from the above, very little will change - your forum accounts will remain exactly as they are right now. All of the content you posted, all of the REDpoints you gathered and any private discussions you participate in will not be affected.

All I want know is how do I claim every single my rewards for the witcher 3. I bought the complete edition on the switch... except it's not really a complete edition if I don't have all the content. I made this account using link from the switch and received the thousand flowers armor and swords but that's it. I know for a fact there is more available like a roach card. Also isnt there also samurai gear? I saw it from a video but it isnt on the witcher 3 myrewards page? The myrewards in-game option should show not just what I have but also what I dont have if thats the case. It should show everything available. Hiding content like this seems absurd. All I want is the real complete edition of the game. If someone could answer the questions in this post that would be awesome.

All I want know is how do I claim every single my rewards for the witcher 3. I bought the complete edition on the switch... except it's not really a complete edition if I don't have all the content. I made this account using link from the switch and received the thousand flowers armor and swords but that's it. I know for a fact there is more available like a roach card. Also isnt there also samurai gear? I saw it from a video but it isnt on the witcher 3 myrewards page? The myrewards in-game option should show not just what I have but also what I dont have if thats the case. It should show everything available. Hiding content like this seems absurd. All I want is the real complete edition of the game. If someone could answer the questions in this post that would be awesome.
Take a look here ;)

Take a look here ;)
I apologize for my bluntness but that isnt an answer. I came here for a thoughtful response not a standard support member one. I already got one elsewhere.

Last edited:
I apologize for my bluntness but that isnt an answer.
There are all rewards you can get in The Witcher 3.
If you check on the page, to "unlock" Roach card in The Witcher 3, you have to use your account (the one you used here and on The Witcher 3) in Gwent - The Witcher Card Game, even if you don't really play the game.
Well, as noticed, it's a "reward" you can earn by "playing" Gwent :)

There are all rewards you can get in The Witcher 3.
If you check on the page, to "unlock" Roach card in The Witcher 3, you have to use your account (the one you used here and on The Witcher 3) in Gwent - The Witcher Card Game, even if you don't really play the game.
Well, as noticed, it's a "reward" you can earn by "playing" Gwent :)
Hey man I truly appreciate this answer but I still have a few questions. 1. Is linking this account in-game gwent like witcher or do I need to do something else? I thought all this was done through gog so I did play gwent there before making this account which uses different email 2. I dont think those are 'all rewards' because I have seen videos showing items called nine tailed vixen silver sword and white tiger of the west armor. Can you explain how to get those and if there is more I dont know about? Thanks.

1. Is linking this account in-game gwent like witcher or do I need to do something else?
You have to use the same account to "play" Gwent The Witcher Card Game. And I said "play", but you don't have to really play the game I guess...
2. I dont think those are 'all rewards' because I have seen videos showing items called nine tailed vixen silver sword and white tiger of the west armor.
These items aren't "tied" as other rewards. They're just new addition with the "next-gen" update (4.0).So the full set (which include the sword) should be directly available in Yennefer's room in Vizima in a chest (after leaving White Orchard).
> White Tiger of the West Armor Set

You have to use the same account to "play" Gwent The Witcher Card Game. And I said "play", but you don't have to really play the game I guess...

These items aren't "tied" as other rewards. They're just new addition with the "next-gen" update (4.0).So the full set (which include the sword) should be directly available in Yennefer's room in Vizima in a chest (after leaving White Orchard).
> White Tiger of the West Armor Set
LeKill3rFou, you're a blessing. Thanks for the info.

Interesting. Today was the first day that I actually to use the new login system. Until today, I continued being able to get access without going through the process.

"This will be an automated process, no action is required on your end and your GOG account will remain unaffected. You can also opt out, but this will mean losing access to Cross Progression, My Rewards, and CD PROJEKT RED Forums. For details, please see this support article or the email we sent you on February 6th."

I just made a gog account and played gwent and cant figure out how to pair it to a red account so I can get my rewards roach card for witcher 3 someone please help me out here.

"This will be an automated process, no action is required on your end and your GOG account will remain unaffected. You can also opt out, but this will mean losing access to Cross Progression, My Rewards, and CD PROJEKT RED Forums. For details, please see this support article or the email we sent you on February 6th."

I just made a gog account and played gwent and cant figure out how to pair it to a red account so I can get my rewards roach card for witcher 3 someone please help me out here.
Hey!

It is no longer possible to obtain GWENT-related rewards because the game has been sunset. These were obtainable only until December 31st 2023.

You can find details on this website: https://www.thewitcher.com/en/my-rewards

Top Bottom