[MOD HELP] Compilation by ramccoid and horrible clouds in B&W

+
[MOD HELP] Compilation by ramccoid and horrible clouds in B&W

Hi there...I'm facind an annoying problem with this mod...while it's pretty good on hte main game and HOS DLC, this mod seems to brake the clouds in Toussaint...according to the screens and description in his mod page on Nexus, this should be the result on B&W:

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com...1486509772.jpg

Here is what I got with his mod:

Funny fact is that even also with this single mod installed I got this problem...so it's not related to any kind of conflict...

Does anyone help me to fix this? Thnx in advance! :)

Yeah I had this problem when I got to BaW. Didn't think it would be because of COMPILATION but I also had that installed. Can you post pictures of what it looks like without the mod installed?

TheArcaneEagle;n9540611 said:
Yeah I had this problem when I got to BaW. Didn't think it would be because of COMPILATION but I also had that installed. Can you post pictures of what it looks like without the mod installed?

Hi,

this is a screen with vanilla sky in B&W...It's definetly this mod the problem...but i won't post on his nexus page, he's kinda aggressive and (IMHO) a bit presoncius...

Use the latest version, this problem was fixed some time ago. Thanks to Lebioda :D

Last edited:
LukeSparow;n9541861 said:
You're using 3.0? That version is just kind of buggy and unpolished in general I'm afraid.

Nope I'm using the last one...3.1...don't know what to do

Guzio;n9544231 said:
Use the latest version, this problem was fixed some time ago. Thanks to Lebioda :D

LOL mate!

You're not alone. I use the latest version and I still get those clouds. He might be using a different lighting mod by the looks of that screenshot.

Top Bottom