My Number 1 Secret Glitch Broken By Version 2.0

+
Before 2.0, my "parkour build" was one of my favorite things in the game. I've seen all kinds of glitches and weird stuff people do with the game. But I'm still running the Vanilla install. Reinforced tendons, air dash, reinforced tendons. It was my double jump without having double jump cyber legs. V kinda feels naked without it now. I like that the high jump is higher now, but it still doesn't beat some of the crazy stuff I was able to do with the [high jump-air dash-high jump] that I could do before. Obviously, in most cases, there's no reason to have it, but for me, I like climbing the buildings. For pictures and for the challenge (and vantages). I can't climb the yellow tower in the middle of Arroyo to get the best Mega Building 4 pic, or view all the unreachable geometries on the DTR building (without a mod). I've seen some of the new cyberware and relic stuff that gives me hope that I can still do that kinda stuff. But, now that I can't do it the way I'm used to doing it, I guess I'll have to wait and see if I'm actually disappointed.
Post automatically merged:

I used to be able to jump from skyscraper to skyscraper with falling high-jump air-dash high-jump. The new air-dash is PHENOMENAL! But the amount of vertical I could get . . . WAY higher!

Last edited:
Top Bottom