New game idea for CDPR

+
Hello!

I am a huge fan of anything Dragon and I've been thinking a lot lately about the Eragon series. I think CD Projekt Red would be the perfect company to make a game in the world of Alagaesia that takes place before the Eragon books, when the dragon riders flourished.

I don't know exactly what the story would be, but you would start as someone whose dragon egg as just hatched. You would be able to custom create your character, as well as your dragon, and you would start by learning the basics with hunting for food with the dragon. It would be an open-world concept that would take you all around Alagaesia as the bond between you and your dragon grows stronger.

With Disney working on adapting the series for Disney+ and Christopher Paolini working on it with them, maybe he would be interested in helping to write the story behind it as well.

Would anyone else be interested in seeing something like this? There's just not enough dragon-centric stuff out there for me to enjoy, though I am super excited for Dragon's Dogma 2. Been waiting for it for a decade!

Hey,
I would like that.

Those high-level fantasy stories like Eragon, LotR,...definitely have the potential to be adapted in many ways.
I am just scared Disney's doing it...

The first Eragon movie was poorly received, however, I liked it quite a lot.

Also, I think dragons are pretty cliche, so if many companies started making TV series with them, they would fall off very quickly.

Hey,
I would like that.

Those high-level fantasy stories like Eragon, LotR,...definitely have the potential to be adapted in many ways.
I am just scared Disney's doing it...

The first Eragon movie was poorly received, however, I liked it quite a lot.

Also, I think dragons are pretty cliche, so if many companies started making TV series with them, they would fall off very quickly.
Yea I'm quickly losing all faith in Disney to do anything right, but if they lent rights to CDPR to make a game, I think they would do a wonderful job. I didn't dislike the movie as much as others, but that's because I hadn't read the books. I'm reading the first one now finally and I can see why people were upset. And I agree that they're a bit cliche, but that's only because it's been done poorly too many times I think. When I come across something that does justice to dragons, it really reels me in lol.

Top Bottom