Novigrad

+
I'm new to all this witcher stuff so bare with me here. Novigrad is pretty much the largest city right? Are there any other cities? No Vizima?

Oxenfurt is also in the game as far as I know, beyond that I have no idea!

In one of the interviews they said that there will be at least 3 big cities, but till now there are those that are confirmed: Novigrad, Oxenfut, Kaer Trolde( skellige capitol), and probably one more in NML that havent been confirmed but we have seen few screens of it (probably).

Novigrad is the best major city I have experienced unbelievable delicious.

I don't play with the mini map on.
So I'm exploring Novigrad, finding things by reading signs hanging outside different houses and places to see what's about. And all those doors, places to explore. Novigrad feel massive!

And the population is insane, so many.. I've set the population on the highest setting and it shows, kinda hard to ride the horse when so many walks down that street but there so many different streets with different atmosphere.

Best city I've experienced in a RPG.

Thank you!

PS: AND THE WINDOWS, AMAZING! I love watching thru that glass out to the streets.
Not a damn single loading screen, mind blowing.

I fully agree. I did not yet visit Novigrad, but just was in Oxenfurt. The atmosphere is incredible, the windows amazing.

But there is much more...

On a certain quest with a young lady in early game stages - you probably know what I mean, it's in an elven cave system - the young lady has a personality, acting is very good, as is the voice acting. Her face has expressions, natural looking skin and is of a quality I have not yet seen in any game! The NPC figure makes the impression of a real person. The script is humorous ('Geralt must you touch anything?', 'Geralt admit, that you needed me', 'Geralt, how was the water',...) and fits the figure perfectly. She refused to accompany Geralt as he explored a side tunnel where he had to dive, and stated she would wait. As Geralt returned she was sitting demurely on a stone...

The Bloody Baron - awesome. Voice acting flawless, the figure is completely believable. This is several steps above all I have seen until today in video games. And the NPC is modeled flawless too, face, beard is nearly perfect. The story is also touching, and I have not even played it to the end...

And this praise does not go only for the graphics and the voice acting. It goes for the entire person in the game, it all fits together. This must have been a huge amount of work!

I have literally been playing for like 20 hours of gameplay just in Novigrad. Got a quest to go back outside the city and was like... oh yeah, there is a game outside of this place too... loving this game. Don't think I will be done playing it for quite some time.

Top Bottom