O'Five has a pistol scope

+
I wonder why CDP have chosen that tiny scope for a huge sniper rifle such as iconic O'Five. Zooming is so small it's comparable to most other pistol scopes. I really see no real difference when using this gun with or without scope, especially at long distances for which this rifle, firing powerful explosive rounds, seems designed for.
Also when zooming in, all screen gets zoomed, also area outside the scope sight, which does not seem right.

2023-10-02_2251_2.png

2023-10-02_2251_3.png

"O'FIVE HAS A PISTOL SCOPE"

Noticed too, yeah. It's unremovable as a cherry on top.

The Grad still has a sniper's scope, only didn't bother to check whether it can be swapped out. Wonder how come the dev working on it, made such a mistake. That is, if it is a mistake. Maybe it's intended.

Guys, you know it was a part of 1.6 changes?
Like they reworked the explosion of the bullets too, which now, really explode :)

Guys, you know it was a part of 1.6 changes?
Actually, no, I didn't know. Never used the O'Five very much because of it's collateral damage. Practically with every shot, some (innocent) bystander got offed. Always used the Grad which till this day still has those awesome sniper scopes.

Actually, no, I didn't know. Never used the O'Five very much because of it's collateral damage. Practically with every shot, some (innocent) bystander got offed. Always used the Grad which till this day still has those awesome sniper scopes.
Yep, it was :)
And yes, with such a tank gun, great chances to cause collateral damages :D
Beside, not sure if it still the case, but also "regular" Grad can pierce light covers, while O'Five can't.

I still prefer Iconic Nekomata with the gen V blue-screen optics on top and the superconductor as an upgrade

Yep, it was :)
And yes, with such a tank gun, great chances to cause collateral damages :D
Beside, not sure if it still the case, but also "regular" Grad can pierce light covers, while O'Five can't.
Having fired a Legendary Grad, can tell you that it wouldn't even penetrate a single wall. Just have to wait and hope a modder will revert that.

I always thought this was a way to balance the insane damage. Personally, I would prefer a proper sniper scope, but what can you do except maybe a mod for this?

I always thought this was a way to balance the insane damage. Personally, I would prefer a proper sniper scope, but what can you do except maybe a mod for this?
To be honest, even if I didn't play that much with O'Five, I think you don't really need to be really accurate... As long as you hit the dude you aim whatever the part of his body, or even just something close enough, the blast do the job and shred everyone around to pieces :D

I remember to be surprised when they changes the effect of O'Five bullets... Quite impressive :giggle:

And it's not he only one.
Have you seen Sparky and Borzaya?
They have Saika and Percipient scopes...not exactly the best for sniping
I was considering using this or this one so I can replace them...
Img.png
Img2.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom