Patch vote!!!

+

Patch vote!!!

• I want to turn OFF ALL talk bubble prompts & All image icon button prompts in the game.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I want a zoom cam, like when Geralt is over burdened, but without the burden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want a persistant blood on Geralt option, like dragonn age iqisition.

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • I want to toggle on/off my HUD/Mini Map while I'm playing.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • I want an alternitive combat option, so that I can break animations while in combat.

• I want an alternative combat option, so that dodge & roll is the same button, Tap=dodge hold=roll

• If Option 6 is approved, then I want the A button to let us jump while in combat

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • If Options 6&7 are approved, then I want Geralt to have fast/heavy jump attack animations

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Patch vote!!!

Please vote!!!

I would love to have all theses ideas patched into the game, it would be a lot more fun.
I would also like to have the option, to turn off the slow motion finisher animations, since they are not as cool as ME SoM.
I would like the dark corners in all 4 areas of my screen to not be dark anymore since patch 8, messed it up.
The options to turn off the rain effect and dirty screen, would be nice too.

Last edited:
Patches for game: colour filters, Photomode, fix camera stutter when on horse back, bring back blood stains, add water tessellation, improve frame rate and add camera options.

How about fixing actual game breaking bugs intead of fiddling with cosmetics?

The stamina regen bug is present for weeks and hasn't been fixed.

Top Bottom