Servia D. FanArt

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paths of Hate.

I love how this alone has so many emotions!! :"3 it makes me think of the hardships that he has lived in his past!

@Servia :) well it's your work that evoked those feelings! Especially I can see tears in his eyes and knowing Vernon is a strong man! When he saw his entire group was cruelly murdered he didn't tear up, he held himself and went on to take revenge! I see now those tears, it's different..it's the broken, oppressed orphan side of him. It's his youth and past! He is angry, fed up and kind of broken with that blood,too. It would be nice to see more of him in in witcher 3! :'3

@Servia :) well it's your work that evoked those feelings! Especially I can see tears in his eyes and knowing Vernon is a strong man! When he saw his entire group was cruelly murdered he didn't tear up, he held himself and went on to take revenge! I see now those tears, it's different..it's the broken, oppressed orphan side of him. It's his youth and past! He is angry, fed up and kind of broken with that blood,too. It would be nice to see more of him in in witcher 3! :'3

Real Power of The North: Cover.

Kings are symbols.
People around them - are the real "flesh" of the country.

Together with Russian Community "The Andrzej Sapkowski's Universe" I start a series of outstanding figure's portrayals.

My goal is to give my humble piece of respectful admiration to their deeds and characters.
And probably to draw some more attention to the politics in that world. And dilute the Ciri(femFantasy)mania a little :D

The full list will include:
Thaler - the head of Temerian Intelligence. The Master Spy.
Sigismund Dijkstra - the head of Redanian Intelligence, or secret service.
Vincent Meis - the head of the City Guard in Vizima
John Natalis - Supreme commander of the cumulative forces of the North at the Battle of Brenna. Hero of The North. Regent of Temeria.
Siegfried of Denesle - the Grand Master of the Order of the Flaming Rose
Jacques de Aldersberg - the previous Grand Master of the Order of the Flaming Rose.
Vernon Roche - the commander of the Blue Stripes, special forces of the Temerianmilitary
Rayla, known first as Black Rayla and later as White Rayla - a natural-born soldier and a veteran of thewars with Nilfgaard. She was an officer of the special forces of king Demawend of Aedirn. Real hunter of elves.
Lance-corporal Zyvik - a member of the Dun Banner, the quartermaster's service of king Henselt's army.

Why aren't there any mages?
hmmm....:hmm:
maybe because I don't believe in mage's power. They're strong only until the next Inquisition of the real power comes.
And... I'm sorry... But we all know the way sorceresses get to their positions at Court. :)
So as long as I can choose freely whom to respect I will chose these persons over others.

Last edited:
Real Power of The North: Cover.

Kings are symbols.
People around them - are the real "flesh" of the country.

Together with Russian Community "The Andrzej Sapkowski's Universe" I start a series of outstanding figure's portrayals.

My goal is to give my humble piece of respectful admiration to their deeds and characters.
And probably to draw some more attention to the politics in that world. And dilute the Ciri(femFantasy)mania a little :D

The full list will include:
Thaler - the head of Temerian Intelligence. The Master Spy.
Sigismund Dijkstra - the head of Redanian Intelligence, or secret service.
Vincent Meis - the head of the City Guard in Vizima
John Natalis - Supreme commander of the cumulative forces of the North at the Battle of Brenna. Hero of The North. Regent of Temeria.
Siegfried of Denesle - the Grand Master of the Order of the Flaming Rose
Jacques de Aldersberg - the previous Grand Master of the Order of the Flaming Rose.
Vernon Roche - the commander of the Blue Stripes, special forces of the Temerianmilitary
Rayla, known first as Black Rayla and later as White Rayla - a natural-born soldier and a veteran of thewars with Nilfgaard. She was an officer of the special forces of king Demawend of Aedirn. Real hunter of elves.
Lance-corporal Zyvik - a member of the Dun Banner, the quartermaster's service of king Henselt's army.

Why aren't there any mages?
hmmm....:hmm:
maybe because I don't believe in mage's power. They're strong only until the next Inquisition of the real power comes.
And... I'm sorry... But we all know the way sorceresses get to their positions at Court. :)
So as long as I can choose freely whom to respect I will chose these persons over others.

Sile gets so much attention for her butterfly, twin steeple, whatever that extravagant hat is. But Roche's chaperon is the most wonderful headgear in the games.

I would enjoy seeing your take on Vincent Meis, the tough cop of Vizima. And maybe the mercenaries, Adam "Adieu" Pangratt and Julia "Pretty Kitty" Abatemarco.

Sile gets so much attention for her butterfly, twin steeple, whatever that extravagant hat is. But Roche's chaperon is the most wonderful headgear in the games.

I would enjoy seeing your take on Vincent Meis, the tough cop of Vizima. And maybe the mercenaries, Adam "Adieu" Pangratt and Julia "Pretty Kitty" Abatemarco.

*giggles* I don't think it's th HAT which draws attention to Sile :D
And chaperon is actually an awesome headgear in any case)) even outside the gaming world) very handy one XD

Mercenaries are not on this project's list except for Rayla but for the reasons of her self-sacrifice and becoming a symbolic person of the North. :)

Thank you for your attention to my works :)

Servia never failing to disappoint. Thank you for the awesome art! :)

Team Roche forever.

Fac fideli sis fidelis.

-Is that true? What is being told about you?..
-If it's been true I would've killed you with my stare alone.

Vernon Roche for "The Real Power of the North" series which was branded "too witcher 2" (c) for nowadays fanart.
Not good enough coz it doesn't have Yen-Ciri and etc though.

(supposed to be presented as a part of tw3 view on a character for "official path" like the one in the tavern was as "dishonored path")

The wonderful thing about following artists for a long time is being able to see them grow and outdo themselves time and time again. The art contest piece is very impressive, Servia, best of luck with it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom