Suggestion: Rename 'Gold' Because of Ambiguity of Rarity vs Quality

+
Laveley;n8641670 said:
Wow, nice necro.... they already "fixed" the ambiguity problem among rarity and quality, all legendaries are gold now (which made that little square on the cards pretty much useless).

but bronze cards can be either common or rare. and although I'm not colorblind, if there are several cards on the screen (e.g. while keg opening) I have to take a closer look to tell them apart, simply because the difference is not as much in your face as the purple and golden squares. and this IS important, because rare cards you don't need give you twice as much scraps.

imo the 1- 4 stars system Kinglionsfox suggested would be by far the easiest way for everyone to know a card's rarity.

Klorix;n7454910 said:
What would actually make sense is a kind of manual that explaings border colors (quality) and dot color (rarity).
And things like you can only have 3 bronze, 1 silver/gold card of the same name in a deck.

when you build a deck, on the left side it's stated how many cards of each kind you are allowed to have in your deck.

Last edited:
Whispers_of_Winter;n8648150 said:
but bronze cards can be either common or rare. and although I'm not colorblind, if there are several cards on the screen (e.g. while keg opening) I have to take a closer look to tell them apart, simply because the difference is not as much in your face as the purple and golden squares. and this IS important, because rare cards you don't need give you twice as much scraps.

The ones you can choose are always the same rarity.

Laveley;n8654440 said:
The ones you can choose are always the same rarity.

I know, but the other four are not.

and since bronze cards can be both, the rarity problem isn't "fixed" and the squares are not useless.

Last edited:
Whispers_of_Winter;n8656710 said:
I know, but the other four are not. and since bronze cards can be both, the rarity problem isn't "fixed" and the squares are not useless.

If you cant choose the other 4, it doesnt matter their rarity bro; you will get the card being it common, rare, epic or legendary, do you like it or not.

Laveley;n8656950 said:
If you cant choose the other 4, it doesnt matter their rarity bro; you will get the card being it common, rare, epic or legendary, do you like it or not.

that's true, but completely beside the point of this thread.

and it's "sis", btw...

Whispers_of_Winter;n8657180 said:
that's true, but completely beside the point of this thread.

and it's "sis", btw...

What? It may be completely beside the point of this thread, but isnt besides the point of what you said.

You said that the fact that there are bronze commons and rares are a problem because you have to choose between them and it is important because rares give more scraps. But you will always choose between just rares/epics/legendaries, so there isnt really a problem and the 4 that you cant pick, well... like i said, you cant pick, their rarity doesnt matter.

So the "problem" you pointed out really doesnt exists right now.

Laveley;n8657310 said:
What? It may be completely beside the point of this thread, but isnt besides the point of what you said.

You said that the fact that there are bronze commons and rares are a problem because you have to choose between them and it is important because rares give more scraps. But you will always choose between just rares/epics/legendaries, so there isnt really a problem and the 4 that you cant pick, well... like i said, you cant pick, their rarity doesnt matter.

So the "problem" you pointed out really doesnt exists right now.

please read more carefully, I only said "if there are several cards on the screen (e.g. while keg opening) I have to take a closer look to tell them apart"
said nothing about choosing the fifth card. revealing the other four cards is part of the keg-opening-process as well. and it was just an example for when I have problems to tell a card's rarity immediately. e.g. on the collection screen, to learn what rarity a card has I rather have a look at the milling scraps that that white/ blue dot (yeah, I know, I can filter cards by rarity, but this isn't of much use for a general overview of all your cards together).

Whispers_of_Winter;n8657590 said:
please read more carefully, I only said "if there are several cards on the screen (e.g. while keg opening) I have to take a closer look to tell them apart" said nothing about choosing the fifth card. revealing the other four cards is part of the keg-opening-process as well. and it was just an example for when I have problems to tell a card's rarity immediately. e.g. on the collection screen, to learn what rarity a card has I rather have a look at the milling scraps that that white/ blue dot (yeah, I know, I can filter cards by rarity, but this isn't of much use for a general overview of all your cards together).

Ok, if its not what you meant than my bad. But you do talked about being a problem because rares give more scraps than commons, i really dont see that problem, but oh well....

Top Bottom