The Joke Thread

+
A judge was interviewing a man regarding his pending divorce, and asked, “What are the grounds for your divorce?”

He replied, “About four acres and a nice little home in the middle of the property with a stream running by.”

“No,” he said, “I mean what is the foundation of this case?

“It is made of concrete, brick and mortar,” he responded.

“I mean,” he continued, “What are your relations like?”

“I have an aunt and uncle living here in town, and so do my wife’s parents.”

The judge said, “Do you have a real grudge?”

“No,” he replied, “We have a two-car carport and have never really needed one.”

“Please,” he tried again, “is there any infidelity in your marriage?”

“Yes, both my son and daughter have stereo sets. We don’t necessarily like the music, but the answer to your questions is yes.”

“Sir, does your wife ever beat you up?”

“Yes,” he responded, “about twice a week she gets up earlier than I do.”

Finally, in frustration, the judge asked, “Sir, why do you want a divorce?”

“Oh, I don’t want a divorce,” he replied. “I’ve never wanted a divorce. My wife does. She said she can’t communicate with me.”

That's just ridiculous.

Went to flicks today, bit of a date. Getting a few snacks for me and lass, large diet coke, large sweet popcorn and a bag of m&ms. Comes to till and says to lass, "I'm afraid i've only got a fifty pound note."

She says. "Oh it's allright, you can just put m&ms back!"

Yeah, I hardly ever go out to the theater anymore due to the crazy prices they like to charge. It's about one step away from highway robbery. It's also one of the reasons I installed a projector in my living room; in the long run it's cheaper than going to the theater and as a bonus my date is already in my house so I don't have to think of an excuse to invite her inside lol.

My neighbor came to my house during the middle of the night. The buzz scared me so much that i almost dropped my drill.

Top Bottom