Toxicity Thresholds Needs to be Changed!

+
No longer intended to take healing potions in combat?

I just restarted the end game save I had from a million years ago and I have a question I will attempt to ask neutrally. With a maximum toxicity of 100 and no Heightened Tolerance, is it now intended that a Combat Signs build be unable to take healing potions such as swallow and white raffords in combat? With a threshold of 50% that seems like (if we want any kind of buffs at all) that is the case. There’s no way you can include something like Thunderbolt if you take even 1 Swallow and 1 White Raffords in a fight. I’m a veteran of 3 Playthroughs at Death March difficulty and I guarantee I have never played any of those without taking hits, especially when there are three or more combatants in the field. If I am entirely honest, this change really pisses me off and I can’t shake it. I feel like the intended nerfing of Alchemy Builds has had an even greater impact on other builds. I’m going to return with a Death March New Game regardless, but I honestly feel these changes have gone too far and are hurtful to the experience. It feels like it’s a thoughtless change that really damages my love of the game and even my trust in CDPR.

If the threshold was 70% base with a maximum of 90%, I could have supported it. The difficulty I would have had would be that it truly makes you wonder why a maximum toxicity exists in the first place, at least in terms of Heightened Tolerance. Is there somewhere these complaints can be heard, or do the developers simply not care? I have explored online and I am hardly the only person that feels this way. This change especially impacts my ability to enjoy the game

Top Bottom