[TW1][WIP] The Rise of the White Wolf

+
...Rise of the White Wolf!
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher/mods/669/?

Ah, was half-tempted to combo break this...

Anyway, good work, guys. Will give this a try whenever I play TW1 again (in the middle of a playthrough atm).

Last edited:
By the way, if you (hopefully) plan to keep working/updating your mod for now, I have a quick suggestion if you will.

What if you tried to use the character models from the two premium modules of the game to even furher variate the npcs?
You know, character looks that where only used in those two separate adventure of the witcher which included these guys for example:

View attachment 3138View attachment 3139View attachment 3140View attachment 3141View attachment 3142

white innkeeper for example could replace the one in Murky waters inn so he would seem more like a unique character. Sabrina-model could be swapped with some random street prostitutes and girls from Leuvaardens party, Deidre-model could be some of the nobles from wizimas mechant district, elf huntress and dvarf merc would add variety to scoiatel units, etc etc.

I just heard somewhere that it is easier to swap character models than modify them when modding witcher game and these would be already finish models to your mod. I can be wrong of course.

Attachments

• 141px-People_Sabrina_full.jpg
    141px-People_Sabrina_full.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 200px-People_Deidre_full.jpg
    200px-People_Deidre_full.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 79
  • 200px-People_Malcolm_Steins_apprentice.jpg
    200px-People_Malcolm_Steins_apprentice.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 160
  • Cr_exile1_c2g2.jpg
    Cr_exile1_c2g2.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 74
  • People_elf_huntress.jpg
    People_elf_huntress.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
I tried the mod a little bit and the retextures are great, I especially like Triss.
The new UI is clean and well made, but the inventory screen feels very empty - the left part serves no purpose. And the screen with your names engraved is a little bit messy to look at, I know what you wanted to achieve, but could have been a different way. Either way - great job, I hope to see more updates in the near future!

@Saladin great idea, we will try it in the future :)
@Sagitarii we will discuss about it :) Thanks for opinion.

EDIT: @Sagitarii I forgot somrthing important, about this empty left side in inventory:

During the meditation the medallion appears in that spot.

Last edited:
WHat-a. Mr. Reptile, are you suggesting that I should step forward and speak for these guys to the Council-I MEAN CD Project "bird" Red?
..Oh, I dont have a nerve for something like that. I´m too shy and all that. What if they bite my head off? Oh, very well I will do it, but only because you ask me with those irresistible puppy eyes of yours ReptilePZ...

edit: Done

Last edited:
thank you for the release! very quality work
maybe you can retexture Azar Javed to make him look like his appearance in TW2 flashback trailer :D

Top Bottom