Wiedzmin Lighting Mod 9.0

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
GregorWladacz;n9630641 said:
It's great Milos. Really great :) The nights are perfect, Skellige is pure perfection. I can't wait ti get my hands on it. Allthough I would like to see your new take on the swamps ;) Do you think it is possible to get the bllom back via env n stuff? Or should I take a look somewhere else? Do you think it is texture-related? Or maybe shaders?

The bloom and reflection seen in the E3 and pre build videos were engine capabilities; an engine that we no longer have. You can't get it back.

Looks good so far. It hurts that it will never look like back in trailers... very sad. But great work from you, thank you for your effort :)

Btw I found the shader for the water I think. Editable is for example the fade in and fade out of the waves, maybe the velocity of waves and other things. Maybe it is possible to add/change things further than this...And I found some fresnel shader. Maybe that has sth to do with water too?

Nice. It seems the game also uses Subsurfacescattering. But everything is in 0. Maybe we can enable subsurfacescattering for the skin....

Last edited:
Nice to see that you wanna mess with it :D I wanted to, some time ago, but didn't find the time. I will complete my werewolf-mod and then I'll what can be done with this. Imagine what possibly could be done with this. Subsurfacescatterd skin and water.... more bloom and refelction, fresnel.... God, I hope this is possible :D

GregorWladacz;n9633781 said:
Nice. It seems the game also uses Subsurfacescattering. But everything is in 0. Maybe we can enable subsurfacescattering for the skin....
When you start poking around, could you check if subsufrace scattering is enabled in Toussaint? Because I think that it might be. That might explain the difference in the way surfaces react to light sources in Toussaint. If it turns out to be activated, perhaps you can make it work in other regions by copying the values from Toussaint.

Announcement from WLM team.
We just added a talented member to our roster, opengrip.
He will be managing our WLM Nexus page, editing videos promoting WLM and PR stuff in general.
We are happy to have him!

Mmmmm don't what I've done but...tried last version on the nexus and now got stucked with good weather on Velen-K.Moren-Skellige....Tried to remove wlmweather dlc and the mod itself...it didn't help...neither console commad works (like makeitrain or loading a certaint kind of weather)...so weather now only works fine in Toussaint...what can I do?!?!? Thanx!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom