WITCHER 3 Gwent and New Game Plus Feedback and Suggestions for the Next General Update

+
One thing I absolutely hate about New Game+ iss that (Geralt's) (the) Gwent Deck restarts from scratch and also the Skelige Deck was never fully implemented into The Witcher 3 and basically would like, to see your Gwent Deck(s) carryover to NG+ Along With the Skelige deck and Cards found all over the world and not just Toussaint . It never made sense that everything from Toussaint except the Skelige And Gwent decks carried over to NG+. Also another thing I hate about the Gwent mini-game is that it is literally rigged and the NPC A.I. ACTORS literally cheat and do not always pass when they are supposed to and sometimes literally do not pass until you are literally almost out of cards and by then you are literally fucked. So, yes the Gwent mini-game need attention and fixing and patching and basically implementation of the Stand Alone Gwent game into The Witcher 3. Oh, and bring back the original pommel for Aerondight as seen at the start up of the Witcher 3 after The Warner Brothers logo. I just purchased a Series X and will probably start playing the game once I get my console set up next week. Like I expressed before I shortly worked with CDPROJEKT remotely when I was still taking online classes through Full Sail. At the time I was going by Barrtolme Lawrence Rossi on Facebook. Iam now an Xbox Insider Alpha Skip Ahead an sometimes provide(s) critical feedback that is greatly needed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom