Witcher 3- next gen update going to Origin by EA?

+
Hello, I have the game the witcher 3 wild hunt and expansions in origins, how do I get the 4.0 update in Origins? thanks!

This. From what I know, the Next-Gen update has been released on Steam and GOG, but those of us who bought the game on Origin back in the day (mistakenly), have yet to actually get the update. I say this even after uninstalling, to then install the game again. Still on version 1.31.

Can CDPR do anything about this?

I was also very excited for the update, just reinstalled, launch, nothing.

I purchased W3 and all DLC at FULL PRICE on Origin, so it would really suck if we don't get the update after the "anyone with a copy gets a free update" messages. Very disappointed.

I don't know if the update schedule is different for Origin, but I think it's definitely a good idea to send a ticket to support:
(there's no support topic for the exact same problem so this one will have to do)

Same problem. I have The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY in Origin. How do I get the 4.0 update in Origin or maybe get the copy of game on the GOG. Thanks!

Same problem. I have The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY in Origin. How do I get the 4.0 update in Origin or maybe get the copy of game on the GOG. Thanks!

Hello, I have the game the witcher 3 wild hunt and expansions in origins, how do I get the 4.0 update in Origins? thanks

Top Bottom