The Witcher 3 Wishlist

+
Weather effect - before it rains, dark clouds could be visible on the sky approaching us from far. We could tell how intensive rain/storm will be based on intensity and color of the clouds and wind strength.
Sounds cool. They have said we will see a storm brewing in the distance. Sailing during a storm capsizing our boats! I am with you on this one my friend. The dynamic weather system has been talked about a lot in various articles ever since the game was first shown. It is definitely a part of my wish/looking the most forward to - list.

Gusts of wind blowing tree limbs to and fro,the sway of the grass flowing softly, The howling of the wind in a dark silent forest...Thunderclaps spontaneously reverberate out of no where echoing off of the ancient,massive trees that surround you,approaching a small alcove,the trees give way opening to the darkened clouds above .lightning streaks across the sky... followed by another deep bellow of thunder.

this time much closer. That is when Roach begins to stir,refusing to budge even another foot. you should of see the signs,been paying better attention to your surroundings.you have been followed no, stalked,for some time now...You sense multiple presences lurking near the edge of the shadows that now surround you.,How could you have been so sloppy? yet, you already know the answer even if it really isn't a question at all. Love lost,forgotten and now sought has been the sole,driving force thats kept you going in this war torn,cold husk of a world. Geralt reaches behind his shoulder,placing an hand on the silver witcher blade and unsheathes it.

The sky cracks open one last time with an evil grin ,mouth wide open - torrential rain falls towards the earth like a comet on a crash course of death. Red eyes appear,glowing in the shadowy mists. Geralt casts an Axii Sign on roach,forcing the horse to run far away,far from the danger that now lurks in this cursed wood.He has lost enough,more than most could ever fathom. turning around,sword in hand, the Witchers eyes shining with a determined fire. :D

Sounds cool. They have said we will see a storm brewing in the distance. Sailing during a storm capsizing our boats! I am with you on this one my friend. The dynamic weather system has been talked about a lot in various articles ever since the game was first shown. It is definitely a part of my wish/looking the most forward to - list.

Gusts of wind blowing tree limbs to and fro,the sway of the grass flowing softly, The howling of the wind in a dark silent forest...Thunderclaps spontaneously reverberate out of no where echoing off of the ancient,massive trees that surround you,approaching a small alcove,the trees give way opening to the darkened clouds above .lightning streaks across the sky... followed by another deep bellow of thunder.

this time much closer. That is when Roach begins to stir,refusing to budge even another foot. you should of see the signs,been paying better attention to your surroundings.you have been followed no, stalked,for some time now...You sense multiple presences lurking near the edge of the shadows that now surround you.,How could you have been so sloppy? yet, you already know the answer even if it really isn't a question at all. Love lost,forgotten and now sought has been the sole,driving force thats kept you going in this war torn,cold husk of a world. Geralt reaches behind his shoulder,placing an hand on the silver witcher blade and unsheathes it.

The sky cracks open one last time with an evil grin ,mouth wide open - torrential rain falls towards the earth like a comet on a crash course of death. Red eyes appear,glowing in the shadowy mists. Geralt casts an Axii Sign on roach,forcing the horse to run far away,far from the danger that now lurks in this cursed wood.He has lost enough,more than most could ever fathom. turning around,sword in hand, the Witchers eyes shining with a determined fire. :D

Really? I have a local "poverty line" income, yet save up to £4000 per year. To save a few hundred shouldn't take much time, and can buy past the most critical bottleneck, even if it still leaves some scope for future improvement.

I don't run a TV, nor a mobile phone (contract), car or any of the other common cash-sinks. My main luxuries are broadband (replacing music/TV/Magazines) and occasional gadgets ~ recently 16GB RAM for my PC, GIS software, GPS hardware. My next major purchase will be a dynohub wheel for my touring bicycle.

I walk or cycle everywhere within convenient range (walk up to 30km to/from my local town, as the crow flies ~2km, and up to 50km to visit friends in the next city and return; cycle if time is more pressing, or if the distances aren't short ~ up to 230km in a day, though more normally up to 100km). For more day-to-day journeys I tend to look for 12-20km a day if walking, or 20-30km if cycling, the former taking around 2-3 hours, the latter 1-2).

It doesn't take very much time saving small amounts to build a moderately sized pot.

@Lieste
College is the problem, hopefully (if I'm accepted) as of next january I'll be studying abroad, I'll have to wait a few years in order to build a nice rig and enjoy it, so until then I'll have to make do with my brother's PS4 between semesters, but since CDPR are the cream of the industry I'm sure they'll do everything they can to minimize the gap between console and PC versions
:victory:

My request concerns the graphics options. I sincerely hope that the players would be able to turn off the shadows completely through the options menu if they don't like them or if their PCs cannot handle them. In many games such as Witcher 2, the players are unable to turn shadows off completely and only have the option to set it on low. Many including me prefer to turn off shadows completely rather than having flickering shadows with low resolution.

Hello all,

I am new to this forum, so bear with me if I ask some obvious questions...

I have never played Witcher. Mostly I have played fps. But, despite that, one of the best games I ever played was Skyrim. One gaming website I logged on to said that Witcher 3 would be better than Skyrim---open world, depth of story, etc.

As someone coming from fps gameplay, one thing I liked about Skyrim and was the ability to do first person perspective. I just felt more comfortable and more immersed with it.

Will Witcher 3 have a first-person perspective as an option?

Last edited:
Hello all,

I have never played Witcher. Mostly I have played fps. But, despite that, one of the best games I ever played was Skyrim. One gaming website I logged on to said that Witcher 3 would be better than Skyrim---open world, depth of story, etc.

As someone coming from fps gameplay, one thing I liked about Skyrim and was the ability to do first person perspective. I just felt more comfortable and more immersed with it.

Witcher is TP only. The combat system simply would not work in FP view.

Hello all,

Don't forget choice consequences!
But no, first, it should be seen as a narrative of a story of geralt of rivia ( imagine a movie in first person), you aren't the character
Second,you won't be able to have a vast view of the world, isn't skyrim that if you missed a plant there're other 1746 equal plants to collect and others 16554899 different plants with same effect, in TW they are rarer, and smaller making even more harder to collect, that's just an example, you need a good vision to collect everythin
Third, you saw how geralt fight? He does pirouettes and jumps, imagine this on first person, you'll see only a camera rotating as a crazy b. Even AC need to be third person to this pourpose, and look they don't jump while they fight... The combat here isn't static like skyrim, where the movements are REALLY basic, it's just a vertical slash, an horizontal slash,raise your hand to defend with a shield and raise your hand to cast a spell.

Skyrim it's really repetitive and the only good part it's being a singleplayer with tons of freedom, and that's why everybody like him, it's the only that kind of game ( because of that is loved)actually and will be until maybe DA:I

And about comfort, I thought that in skyrim first person it's more comfortable, but, basing that you didn't played neither the first or second the witcher, 3rd person it's better,I tried to make the biggest distance possible camera from character in the second game and a medium distance in the first, because it suits better (not like tes)

Hello all,

Little offtopic but as fps player and Skyrim player you will love Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. Try that out.

seeing the gameplay trailer to discharge 0,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000241% of the hype, I noticed that the wolves surround you
that's an intelligent tatic, since being surrounded you can't excape, and also it's impossible to defend more than one side at once, so the wolves are trying to fuck u

Last edited:
Top Bottom