Censored?

+
Censored?

I'm planning on getting the enhanced US version of The Witcher 2, does anyone know if it is censored?

As far as I know, only the Australian version is censored (I heard that a specific sex scene was removed because the Australian ratings board didn't like the context) and apparently the Japanese version has no full nudity.

But the US version is uncensored :)

Wait, the Japanese version doesn't have nudity? How come Japan has/does some of the weirdest shit but have decided that nudity in TW2 is too much... Those guys just never stop surprising me.

All magnificent nudity, sex scenes, romance options (even with a half-goat... sorry, with succubus), dirty language with carpet f-bombings, blood and gore (blood IS red, and not some green goo) is here. We, the people of USA, are actually quite reasonable.

ReptilePZ said:
Wait, the Japanese version doesn't have nudity? How come Japan has/does some of the weirdest shit but have decided that nudity in TW2 is too much... Those guys just never stop surprising me.

I was shocked as well, but I saw this thread a few days ago so I think it's true:

http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/36565-nipplegate-unoptimised-fish-and-the-kayrans-evil-twin/

Someone even managed to find screenshots of the censored scene where Triss has a bikini instead of being naked.

vivaxardas said:
All magnificent nudity, sex scenes, romance options (even with a half-goat... sorry, with succubus), dirty language with carpet f-bombings, blood and gore (blood IS red, and not some green goo) is here. We, the people of USA, are actually quite reasonable.

I want that succubus back in TW3. That is one sweet ... sweet succubus.

No, The Witcher 1 was censored in america, and then again, the north-american copies only, of the enhanced edition. Later it was released uncensored as The Witcher Enhanced: Director's Cut. But as long as it had a serial, you could always get a free, GoG copy, which had always been uncensored. About 2, though, there is no such issue. It is uncensored anyways.

Top Bottom