Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Philippa does acknowledged Geralt and Triss's relationship in the Elven Ruins.

No what Philippa does is acknowledge the love triangle between Geralt, Triss and Yen. She doesn't recognise a specific relationship either way and I suspect it was done on purpose that way.

Bad move, now Zyvik will post some book quotes... :hai:

You know me well ;D
It was Eskel’s behaviour which was most unlikely; he got up, approached the enchantress, bent down low, took her hand and kissed it respectfully. She swiftly withdrew her hand. Not so as to demonstrate her anger and annoyance but to break the pleasant, piercing vibration triggered by the witcher’s touch. Eskel emanated powerfully. More powerfully than Geralt.
“Triss,” he said, rubbing the hide-ous scar on his cheek with embarrassment, “help us. We ask you. Help us, Triss.”
The enchantress looked him in the eye and pursed her lips. “With what? What am I to help you with, Eskel?”

Come on, guys, Eskel is freaking awesome.

You know me well ;D
It was Eskel’s behaviour which was most unlikely; he got up, approached the enchantress, bent down low, took her hand and kissed it respectfully. She swiftly withdrew her hand. Not so as to demonstrate her anger and annoyance but to break the pleasant, piercing vibration triggered by the witcher’s touch. Eskel emanated powerfully. More powerfully than Geralt.
“Triss,” he said, rubbing the hide-ous scar on his cheek with embarrassment, “help us. We ask you. Help us, Triss.”
The enchantress looked him in the eye and pursed her lips. “With what? What am I to help you with, Eskel?”

Is there more ? Because it have little information, only the touch <-- yeah i am serious :D

You know me well ;D

Eskel rubbed his cheek again, looked at Geralt. The white-haired witcher bowed his head, hiding his eyes behind his hand. Vesemir cleared his throat loudly. At that moment, the door creaked open and Ciri entered the hall. Vesemir’s hawking changed into something like a wheeze, a loud indrawn breath. Lambert opened his mouth. Triss suppressed a laugh. Ciri, her hair cut and styled, was walking towards them with tiny steps, carefully holding up a dark-blue dress – shortened and adjusted, and still showing the signs of having been carried in a saddle-bag. Another present from the enchantress gleamed around the girl’s neck – a little black viper made of lacquered leather with a ruby eye and gold clasp. Ciri stopped in front of Vesemir. Not quite knowing what to do with her hands, she planted her thumbs behind her belt. “I cannot train today,” she recited in the utter silence, slowly and emphatically, “for I am… I am…” She looked at the enchantress. Triss winked at her, smirking like a rascal well pleased with his mischief, and moved her lips to prompt the memorised lines. “Indisposed!” ended Ciri loudly and proudly, turning her nose up almost to the ceiling. Vesemir hawked again. But Eskel, dear Eskel, kept his head and once more behaved as was fitting. “Of course,” he said casually, smiling. “We understand and clearly we will postpone your exercises until your indisposition has passed. We will also cut the theory short and, if you feel unwell, we will put it aside for the time being, too. If you need any medication or—” “I’ll take care of that,” Triss cut in just as casually. “Aha…” Only now did Ciri blush a little – she looked at the old witcher. “Uncle Vesemir, I’ve asked Triss… that is, Miss Merigold, to… that is… Well, to stay here with us. For longer. For a long time. But Triss said you have to agree forsooth. Uncle Vesemir! Say yes!” “I agree…” Vesemir wheezed out. “Of course, I agree…” “We are very happy.” Only now did Geralt take his hand from his forehead. “We are extremely pleased, Triss.” The enchantress nodded slightly towards him and innocently fluttered her eyelashes, winding a chestnut lock around her finger. Geralt’s face seemed almost graven from stone. “You behaved very properly and politely, Ciri,” he said, “offering Miss Merigold our ongoing hospitality in Kaer Morhen. I am proud of you.”

She was there for Geralt and Ciri, she wasn't there for Eskel "She never even thought of him that way". xD

EDIT reason: Typos.

Last edited:
No what Philippa does is acknowledge the love triangle between Geralt, Triss and Yen. She doesn't recognise a specific relationship either way and I suspect it was done on purpose that way.
It seems to me that Philipa is not aware that Geralt chose Triss, but when she proposes Geralt to take Yennefer with him, I'm glad that at least he for the first time in the game acknowledges he is with Triss and that she would object to that.

She does. If you romance Yen, she'll say that you've been sleeping with her instead of Triss. If you romance Triss, it happens the other way around. If you do the threesome, she won't mention that you've been sleeping with either one of them.

I like Eskel, don't get me wrong. I respect all the witchers, they've got a tough job and have mad fighting skills. But Triss has been mooning over Geralt in the books and for three games. I just can't see her with Eskel. Sorry, Eskel.

Yeah i don't see Triss settling for Eskel, just as i don't see Yen settling for another witcher. Some non canon story written for some friends wedding doesn't count in my eyes, especially when the game series has taken Triss-Geralt to another level.

Do you care to refresh my memory about some events that happend in story called "Okruch lodu"?

Because what happened there was more than a kiss on the "hand" haha.

Gladly ;)
Again were seen Triss Merigold and the witcher Eskel from Kaer Morhen, sneaking, arms linked, into the garden summerhouse. There were no doubts now that it was really them, because the doppler Tellico drank beer in the company of Dandelion, Dainty Biberveldt and the dragon Villentretenmerth.

The skeleton got very upset by this lack of attention, moved around the table and snapped its teeth at Triss Merigold. The sorceress, snuggled tenderly against the arm of Eskel from Kaer Morhen, raised her graceful hand and snapped her fingers. The dogs took care of the bones.

Yeah i don't see Triss settling for Eskel, just as i don't see Yen settling for another witcher. Some non canon story written for some friends wedding doesn't count in my eyes, especially when the game series has taken Triss-Geralt to another level.

Yup, ty for pointing that out.

---------- Updated at 10:58 AM ----------

Gladly ;)
Again were seen Triss Merigold and the witcher Eskel from Kaer Morhen, sneaking, arms linked, into the garden summerhouse. There were no doubts now that it was really them, because the doppler Tellico drank beer in the company of Dandelion, Dainty Biberveldt and the dragon Villentretenmerth.

The skeleton got very upset by this lack of attention, moved around the table and snapped its teeth at Triss Merigold. The sorceress, snuggled tenderly against the arm of Eskel from Kaer Morhen, raised her graceful hand and snapped her fingers. The dogs took care of the bones.

Nope, wrong story, this is still the non-cannon story, the story I asked about translates as "A Shard of Ice" did you happen to know anything about that one?! It' an actual story too, unlike the one you linked, it ties with the book events.

She does. If you romance Yen, she'll say that you've been sleeping with her instead of Triss. If you romance Triss, it happens the other way around. If you do the threesome, she won't mention that you've been sleeping with either one of them.

Oh well, i never knew that.....hmm at least Phillipa is aware of their relationship, couldn't help herself lol

Yup, ty for pointing that out.

---------- Updated at 10:58 AM ----------

Nope, wrong story, this is still the non-cannon story, the story I asked about translates as "A Shard of Ice" did you happen to know anything about that one?! It' an actual story too, unlike the one you linked, it ties with the book events.

Ah you mean Yen and Istredd.They're totally finished now.Besides it has nothing to do with Triss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom