Face in the Game Competition – 4 days left to participate!

+
Face in the Game Competition – 4 days left to participate!

Are you into cosplay? Do you like to dress up as a character from your favorite video game? If you answered yes to at least one of the questions asked above, then you should definitely participate in our Face in the Game competition. There are only 4 days left to enter, so dont miss out on your chance to be immortalized by having your face inserted in one of our future projects.
To enter the competition you can either:
Send us a photo of yourself dressed as a character from one of our existing games. You can use various props to make the picture more believable and entertaining. Please make sure to include a short explanation on why we should pick you to appear in one of our upcoming titles.
or
Buy The Witcher 2 on Steam between the 5th and the 30th of September and provide us with a proof of purchase along with a short explanation on why you should star in one of our upcoming projects.
We will be gathering your submissions until September 30th (Sunday) 10pm GMT (1pm PST) and the authors of best works (one from each submission pool) will be announced in October. All participants must be at least 18 years old and only one entry per person is allowed.
Visit the contest's official website to enter!

Vojtasass said:
No comments yet!?

HOW DARE YOU!
I guess everyone is aware of how ugly they are so they're probably thinking "meh, why bother". At least, that's exactly what I'm thinking. I mean, why waste time? I'd love to be in the game, and I'd love to cosplay as Geralt, but... why? To embarrass myself? I get picked on enough in my daily routines, I don't need the developers to laugh at me too.

Good luck to everyone who's submitted their pictures though! Hope to see you in the game :)

Forum veteran
Mariusmssj said:
I would go for it too but i don't have any cosplay!
You just have to get creative. Idea: Paint your hand green with orange on the knuckles of certain fingers, throw in a painted monster mouth on the palm, and call it a kayran hand cosplay. You could even paint the thumb like a tentacle that got chopped off for added realism.

Sometimes in life you have to buckle down and Martha Stewart that shit.

FoggyFishburne said:
I guess everyone is aware of how ugly they are so they're probably thinking "meh, why bother".
Uh what? Monsters ain't pretty you know. The Witcher cosplay =/= hot chicks only. The Witcherland needs drowners too. :p

I would have entered but the Trolls allready in and he's fairly much my twin anyway, maybe a little handsomer.

It'd be pretty sad if the winners get a bad role

like Dethmold's lover or something

Top Bottom