Three more options maybe?

+
Three more options maybe?

Hello.
- there should be option to see your character sheet and stats when there is other player turn
- there should be a turn time counter so players cant slack for 15 min turn
- there should be an option to chose how many q before matchmaking

Thats all for now :) Game have big potential

Lexor

Forum veteran
- there should be a turn time counter so players cant slack for 15 min turn
I don't agree. At least not in beta. Too many players are still learning the rules of the game and such option will not allow them to do this so easily. (we dont have even detailed manual, so most game details must be tested to understood them)

Hello.
- there should be option to see your character sheet and stats when there is other player turn

Hear Hear - especially at the beginning, I really wanted some time to study my character and how many proofs I have etc. while waiting for others to complete turns.

Hear Hear - especially at the beginning, I really wanted some time to study my character and how many proofs I have etc. while waiting for others to complete turns.

That's a very sensible option. One of the first things that I did when it was another player's turn was clicking my character portrait, to read again my Quest while the other player was "thinking". It would be very useful to have the option of seeing any character sheet clicking at their character portrait, so you could always be aware ot their status, current quest, proofs, etc.

1. Need timer
2. Need more cards.
3. Need more cubes for dice.
4. Need 1-2 more abilities of our heroes.
5. Need Achivments system.
6. Need More then 4 players. 6-8 maybe. The Witcher series have a lot of heroes.
7. Need afk players killer.
8. Need Windowed mode.

Last edited:
Once I got used to it, my turns didn't last more than 2 minutes or so.

it really would be nice to browse around more freely when it is the other player's turn and be able to see all the cards and stats that would be available for public view in the board game version.

Top Bottom