Cyberpunk Roles - Which One Will You Be

+

Cyberpunk Roles - Which One Will You Be

• Total voters
Ahhhhhh! Wow.

Wow.

Just....wow.

Look, I won't be on for awhile, people.

I have to go off and, you know, cry. A lot.

Computer, $250
Fee to join CDPR Cyberpunk forums, $0
Typing class, parents tax dollars so who cares...

Making Sard the Mod Cry and tasting his delicious tears... PRICELESS.

For everything else, there is Mastercard...

Wisdom - you are NOT ALLOWED to make Sard cry. There's a definite rule about that.
It's my job, not yours. Now kiss and make up. Or make out. Whatever.

(But you made a good point there.
We should start charging rent.)

Wisdom - you are NOT ALLOWED to make Sard cry. There's a definite rule about that.
It's my job, not yours. Now kiss and make up. Or out. Whatever.

Allowed..... ALLOWED????????????????/

but........ I expected a medal after that....

De peeples, de peeples haves my back, jou can label me all jou wish, but on dis day de peeples have had dere vengeance agains de cruel-running-pig-dog-communista-capatalist-fascist-decadent-westerner tyrants who take de bread from de peeples mouths while dey demselves eat the pie.... all the pies.... VIVA REVELUCION!

No medals, but I'll give you a bright shiny REDPoint if you kiss Sard. Or at least offer him a manly handshake.
See the pretty REDPoint, spinning round and round, just WAITING to be yours. All glittery, and shiny, and RED...

Computer, $250
Typing class, parents tax dollars so who cares...

I'm rehydrated , mopped up and I've kissed my Snake Plissken action figure. GOOD TO GO.

I think the above quote tells us a lot.

First, you should have to pay for this kind of fun. Gonna kick this up the line to Our Glorious Polish Overlords and recommend everyone,(Edit: NOT A MODERATOR OR ME) with a post count more than 3,000 has to pay a penny a word from now on. Mastercard accepted.

Second, your computer is a piece of crap, guess the first option is out, whoops,

Third...you took a TYPING CLASS? Thundergeek, you please me.

I'm impressed you have a Mastercard, though. Very responsible.

Also, we're ALREADY EMBRACING, Dragon. My beard pressed to his tremendous cyber-breasts. What more could you want?!

Last edited:
Some of those pies that we're supposed to be consuming, for a start. Nobody told me about pies. What's in them?

Everything that is best in the world. Happiness, safety, love, nutrition, strength, cyberware, super-powers, freedom, justice, bioware, bacon, Redge's horrible, inevitable death, a fair bit of sugar, and a WHOLE LOT OF LARD.

Mmm. CyberPies. The best kind. In Apple, Cherry, Blueberry and Lemon Meringue varieties. Also Key Lime and Extra Redge Death.

Everything that is best in the world. Happiness, safety, love, nutrition, strength, cyberware, super-powers, freedom, justice, bioware, bacon, Redge's horrible, inevitable death, a fair bit of sugar, and a WHOLE LOT OF LARD.

Mmm. CyberPies. The best kind. In Apple, Cherry, Blueberry and Lemon Meringue varieties. Also Key Lime and Extra Redge Death.

horrible, inevitable death, a fair bit of sugar, and a WHOLE LOT OF LARD.

Mmm. CyberPies. The best kind. In Apple, Cherry, Blueberry and Lemon Meringue varieties. Also Key Lime and

a WHOLE LOT OF LARD.

Mmm. CyberPies. The best kind. In Apple, Cherry,

LARD.

Mmm. CyberPies. The best kind. In Apple

CyberPies

Language. Funny.

CyberCiasto. There.

Not that I have any problem with CyberPies, but I prefer the more...motivated version than the one in FNV:

Honestly, I simply have no interest in grinding in a video game.... it's not fun for me, it never has been. Honestly, is it fun for everyone?

I will make use of whatever exploit I can to avoid grinding, because I want to have fun, not do the same repetitive shit over and over again...

Oh I agree, grinding SUX !
Any good game avoids it during game design, none of that "Kill 50 Mobs to retrieve my wedding ring" crap.
In MMOs most folks think the end-game content is all that matters and hate to "waste time" leveling up.
Probably a good indicator if it's an "Action" game or an "RPG" - because with an RPG the leveling is really the point and the game generally ends about the time you hit the level cap.

Grinding's bad, one of the many reasosn I dislike jRPGs. I'm okay with it in MMOs since it can be fun to grind in a group (heh). Anyway, The Witcher had some grindy quests (which you did not need to complete) but they greatly improved them in the second game and it looks like they plan to avoid do X of Y type of quests unless they absolutely have to in TW3. But again, all the quests that had a do X amount Y element in them were entirely optional and very few. All in all, I expect that we will all be fairly happy with the quality of quests/missions in Cyberpunk, based on CDPR's previous work.

Last edited:
Sounds like it from what I've read.
As you said jMMOs are NOT high on my list either.
It can be, I really did enjoy my time on original EQ but that was because I enjoyed the friends I was was with NOT the grinding.

Seriously, I think everyone needs to look at the Witcher 2 right now to see what CDPR do with their games. It will answer so many questions including grinding which I never had to do.

I mean there is a lot of trust from members here as this IP is going to a developer whom, although proven worthy in my eyes, leave many unaware of their legacy.

Last edited:
No on subject, but is there a topic about differents Role's balance?

Kind of on subject, but start a thread about that. Might be one out there, but it's been months and I don't feel you should have to hunt up a thread just so you can necro it and then force everyone who has a thought to read ten pages before posting.

So, yeah, start a new one. It's a good question. Don't forget to explain that even in Single-Player, balance matters if you want players to enjoy each Role and feel as if is as viable in the world-setting as another Role. Lot of people see "balance" and think you mean some MP-only thing.

Top Bottom