The Witcher 3 Wishlist

+
I'd like to see Berengar again if you managed to keep him alive.

It took 6 tries to keep him alive during that fight in the first witcher! But I did it and I know others did too so it would be nice if it were possible for them to show Berengar in a way that makes sense.
I dont think so, it was a bug if berengar lived.
he is supposed to die in that fight and it´s canon that he does

I dont think so, it was a bug if berengar lived.
he is supposed to die in that fight and it´s canon that he does

I don't remember them saying one way or the other if that was a bug. It isn't a scripted death and while hard to keep him alive you dont have to resort to hacks or cheats to do accomplish it. But I know the in game journal says he made a sacrifice even if he lived and I was hoping that the journal might have been the bug.

Yeah, that's how I interpreted it myself, I though it was a bug with the journal. I was hoping I'd bump into him in TW3 and see what has he been up to.

It might be nothing but some people might complain about same looping combat music playing over and over, its really distinctive.

Heh, I have a few theories about Alvin. In an interview even asked the devs about him and his possible relationship with the events in TW3 and they refused to comment about it.

Since my idea of Geralt using a silver chain similar to the intro in TW1 to trap monsters alive and sell them to people won't be in the game.

How about the option to rename our equipment? In every RPG I've ever played, it's always the armor or sword of same great warrior from the past that is the most powerful. Geralt is a legend among witchers, why not have the most difficult thing to have built for you in the game, named after Geralt. i.e. Armor of the White Wolf, Silver Wolf's Tooth, etc.

Last edited:
I still think that all these online videos do no justice for this game. None of us will ever know just how awesome this game really is until we play it at home.
I wish I am right;)

In the trailers and demos we see Geralt with the same swords but with different variations of pommels and in some cases the hilts, it would be cool if we got to choose hilts, pommels and crossguards for our swords during crafting

There was a mod for this in the Witcher 2 but it would be nice to have access to, perhaps even upgrade, the legendary gear we have collected.

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher2/mods/54/?

It was odd that the most powerful legendary weapons and armor in the first game was slightly better than a cloth shirt and a stick in the second so the mod made the Raven's Armor, Aerondight, Moon Blade, Ard'aenye, D'yaebl, Gwalhir and G'valchir upgradeable so that it didn't break the game by making you too strong but also let you use in a practical way the legendary equipment you could import.

Maybe have all this gear at Kaer Morhen and you can just pick it up and upgrade as you find this legendary blacksmith or that legendary rune, or whatever makes sense to have the equipment scale correctly.

I hope hairstyles and clothing of our companions change in the duration of the game. Triss with long hair like in the leaked concept art would be really cool. Even though I like triss 's hair in Witcher 2 I don't think I would want the same hairstyle for another whole game, keeping things fresh is always good

I hope hairstyles and clothing of our companions change in the duration of the game. Triss with long hair like in the leaked concept art would be really cool. Even though I like triss 's hair in Witcher 2 I don't think I would want the same hairstyle for another whole game, keeping things fresh is always good

Yeah, I agree.

I'd even like to change "camera". Now it is too far from Geralt, I wish it will be more close to him, like in The Witcher 2.

You mean

Spoiler The Witcher 1
Alvin = Jacques de Aldesberg?
Nope.

That bit we already know (or at least it's widely accepted as fact). Book spoiler:
Alvin, just like Ciri, has the gift of being able to jump through space and time. That is a very rare ability and is associated with the blood of Lara Dorren, Ciri's ancestor. That would explain why Eredin, the leader of the Wild Hunt, was so keen on claiming him: if he couldn't have Ciri to fulfill his plans he looked for an alternative. What I'm thinking is that Alvin was related to Ciri, maybe even very closely related.

The option to import save files from TW2 (without my OP armour at that point ;P), in order to meet old characters. (Letho and Roche for example)

Nope.

That bit we already know (or at least it's widely accepted as fact). Book spoiler:
Alvin, just like Ciri, has the gift of being able to jump through space and time. That is a very rare ability and is associated with the blood of Lara Dorren, Ciri's ancestor. That would explain why Eredin, the leader of the Wild Hunt, was so keen on claiming him: if he couldn't have Ciri to fulfill his plans he looked for an alternative. What I'm thinking is that Alvin was related to Ciri, maybe even very closely related.

You've right.
In fact Alvin, like Ciri, has the Elder Blood. Triss or Abigail say this in TW 1.

Top Bottom