Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is Most Anticipated Game, new trailer released!

+
Hm, I don't know. Next-gen only games looks at least equally good. AC Unity on maximum looks better than the stuff shown in this trailer. It's pretty pointless to compare W3 to old-gen games.

True but I hope we don't one day compare W3 to that mess of a game :p

Just wanted to add something regarding the second playable character, who will be very important for the story of the game by the way. You won't be able to switch between them at will. There will be certain moments in the plot when you assume control of that other character. The time you spend playing as that other character, however, will be significant.

Oh yay, another character and it will be significant the time you play as it? who could it possibly be? another witcher? a sorceress? Maybe someone who is a bit of both ;) *wink* *wink*

Just wanted to add something regarding the second playable character, who will be very important for the story of the game by the way. You won't be able to switch between them at will. There will be certain moments in the plot when you assume control of that other character. The time you spend playing as that other character, however, will be significant.

When you can, it would be good to know from which platform the footage has been taken.

My first reaction to the trailer was: "Meh. This is the weakest one so far". And I still wonder why.

What disturbs me the most is its randomness. It seems composed of pretty random slices of cutscenes with an overall theme around the wild hunt. But I don't see any logical connections beetween the scenes. Overall the whole thing seems rushed and i wonder why CDPR didn't save pre-rendered game intro for VGA.

And the close-up of Geralt's face at 0:36 is awful. He looks like a hamster.Seriously, the in-game photographer did a lousy job here. DO NOT EVER capture a human's face with a wide lens, especially close-up. This is a noob mistake. That 15 or 20mm lens camera was used in the cosplay guide and it caused a shitstorm over Yen's look. @Marcin Momot - please make the in-game photographer aware of that problem, would you? And don't work on saturdays. :)

Though, I really got excited about Lena Headey. I'm 95% sure she's voicng Yennefer over! Btw, Yen looks okay once again.

I thought the content of the trailer was great. Made me really look forward to playing the game. Just surprised as everyone, that the graphics seem to be worse than in the past. In the end I won't mind, since I am looking for an enjoyable experience, just curious, if it is due to being in the process of optimization or they realized they simply couldn't make it run smoothly enough otherwise.

The downgrade is real. I refused to believe it at first, but it's pretty obvious now. Still a good trailer though, and I'm sure the game will be amazing nonetheless.

I honestly don't see what you folk are whinging about, it looks beautiful to me. Maybe not the most exciting trailer but it's still gorgeous.
I would think that the other playable character is Yen, what with the alternative appearance DLC.
Hmm good clue!

The graphic is just fine. You think different just because the quality of the video was cut due to youtube standarts. And you cant except that video with size lesser than 50 Mb will show better quality than same with 100 or more. Seriously guys. Just wait till the Big size version will be released.

I believe some explanation is required here. Unfortunately this time we've encountered some horrible YouTube compression problems. At this very moment we are working on fixing this and will upload another version of the trailer as soon as we can. It will present much higher quality. I want to assure you that there will be no downgrade - I see this game every day - it looks stunning.

Maybe you should stop making the graphics worse for the console gamer's sake? And where is so praised quickness in the witcher's movements? He fights like an ordinary man.

View attachment 8121

Attachments

• 2014-12-06_090502.jpg
    2014-12-06_090502.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 43
I believe some explanation is required here. Unfortunately this time we've encountered some horrible YouTube compression problems. At this very moment we are working on fixing this and will upload another version of the trailer as soon as we can. It will present much higher quality. I want to assure you that there will be no downgrade - I see this game every day - it looks stunning.

I can't wait to watch new version then :). And I don't think current one is so bad in fact.

Thank you very much Marcin. That exactly the thing i was trying to get to their minds but you did it much better.

Thank you for the response, Marcin :)

Ah, you made them cram on a Saturday folks, come on... :) Anyway, I'm really thankful for the concern Marcin. Give 'em hell! ;)

Maybe. But the face features is different. Its the common practice in 3d and digital painting -to use one sketch/model as basis for other with changed features.

Top Bottom