Trophies/Achievements for The Witcher 3

+
Achievements / changing the difficulty while playing

Hey there,

I've noticed that you are able to change the game's difficulty on the fly.

How does this translate to the achievements? Does it mean, that when I raise the difficulty right before the game ends, I'll get the respective achievement or does it have to be left untouched? Meaning that when I start out with the highest difficulty and lower it in game, it'll automatically rate the achievement down and raising it up later on again will not rate my achievement up to the re-adjusted higher difficulty?

Mike

---------- Updated at 05:33 AM ----------

I mean, this doesn't necessarily have to be all PS4 related since Pc has achievements too right?

I was curious with this as well. Mainly because I want to start on Death March, but if its too hard I will lower it. But will I get the achievement for Blood and Broken Bones if I do that? Or will I just get no achievement at all? :(

I was curious with this as well. Mainly because I want to start on Death March, but if its too hard I will lower it. But will I get the achievement for Blood and Broken Bones if I do that? Or will I just get no achievement at all? :(

Exactly my thought, started out on Death March but realising things can get really serious.

So you actually started the game already and are playing Death March? Is it too hard? I'm picking up the game tonight and am curious as to which difficulty I should start it on. Is Death March just too much??

So you actually started the game already and are playing Death March? Is it too hard? I'm picking up the game tonight and am curious as to which difficulty I should start it on. Is Death March just too much??

At the beginning it is quite difficult, even for me as an experienced Witcher Player but after a while, you'll get used to it / handle the situations / your powers / potions better, but it is still a challenge on every corner, but a fun one.

Top Bottom