Patch 1.05 on XBOX One --NEW BUGS

+
Patch 1.05 on XBOX One --NEW BUGS

Now get black screen when launching the game, never did before.

The game loads, my saves are there....but can't launch.

FWIW, my saves total about 14 MB and yes, I've cleared my cache.

I feel your pain, dude. Can't play at all and have no clue when that's going to change. Are we talking having to wait for the next Xbox full patch?

Have never had to deal with such a major bug before in any game. Many hours of play lost, glitched quests, glitches in dialog, characters, etc. etc....all of those, sure.

Not being able to even launch or play the game disc I recently spent $60 odd dollars on? Now that truly sucks.

What is going on CD Project Red? After the download I had found more bugs than usual. Are you following Battlefield 4 motto, release update to fix old issues and create more?
Here are my issues on Xbox one:
1- Now when I unlock a new mission or question mark I don't get new mission notification, and it don't add it to quest list ether.
2- I got poison and it gave me 15000 hours poison count making die and can't access a potion to end it. Had to replay mission again. "Here comes the groom"
3- Still I'm having audio issues with loud rumbles everytime there is sound mixes of environment and dialogs.
4- Still can finish "Phantom of the trade route" and "Of Dairy and Darkness" and can't load an early save since I'm a level 23 and this happen when I was way lower rank.

Sorry I posted this in a separate tread. Just hopping this can be heard and have CDPR acknowledge our frustration.

Last edited:
Top Bottom