Raptr Reward Points

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raptr Reward Points

Hello to all again.So i was thinking, coz i think sometimes.Can you guys introduce some new stuff to buy it with Raptr reward points.I have a lot of ideas if u need to ask me from private message or e-mail me if you want or need it.i'll give some examples of what u can put for.1. Alternative witcher 2 costume for Triss Merigold cost 550 raptr points.2. 5 gwend cards cost 200 raptr points3. Alternative look for roach in white or another hair option 550 raptr points.4. Play as Triss Merigold in a side paralel quest on witcher 3 cost 1000 raptr points. (i have an story for her)5. Play as Iorveth in a side paralel quest cost 1000 raptr points (i have another story for him).and more things, you can ask me in pm or contact me and im glad for help =)Cya later and good hunting :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole idea behind the DRM-free game, the 16 free dlc and what not is to make the game available to everyone. To then go and put extra content behind what is basically a pay wall would go completely against the whole idea of CDPR. And I have no idea what or how I should comment your third point...

The whole idea behind the DRM-free game, the 16 free dlc and what not is to make the game available to everyone. To then go and put extra content behind what is basically a pay wall would go completely against the whole idea of CDPR. And I have no idea what or how I should comment your third point...
This.

NO to the Raptr scheme.

u can get free points from raptr playing this game or another game... the company can discuss with raptr you can broadcast you're playtrought with twitch then, they can expand is a fresh and a new idea just that :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom