Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided I would start through the game again, but I will go after Velen not Novigrad, and Skellig. After all the work has to be done, I will postpone the game until the moment when there will be information about the additional content with Triss. So I miss Witcher, I can not not play him. :)

Go where after velen?

So guys I'm currently in Novigrad. I did the first Triss quest and I also spoke with that Dreamer woman who told me to visit Dandelion inn (not remember the name). Should I keep going further in Novigrad or should I go to Skellige?
I want the most coherent Triss romance experience.
Any helps is appreciated.

How it is possible not to fall in love with her.

It's not. Look at that face come on.

She got Geralt fair and square.

In life you have to be willing to go after what you want, wait to long and you lose.

If I were in Geralt shoes I would stay with the women who took care of me not the one who disappear and claim she was waiting for me to recover and find her.

I don't know about others but the choice to mea is clear. If my significant other left me to fend for myself after I got amnesia, after I recovery I'm not going back to them because they left when I was most vulnerable.

So guys I'm currently in Novigrad. I did the first Triss quest and I also spoke with that Dreamer woman who told me to visit Dandelion inn (not remember the name). Should I keep going further in Novigrad or should I go to Skellige?
I like story flows that way: in Novigrad find Dandelion by main quests, when he says Skellige, go there do everything that is possible including reject Yen, go back to Novigrad do all side quest and then go for Ugly baby and Kaer Morhen.

If I were in Geralt shoes I would stay with the women who took care of me not the one who disappear and claim she was waiting for me to recover and find her.

I don't know about others but the choice to mea is clear.
Same here. In my Witcher Geralt will live in cozy house with his belived Triss.

My suggestion is complete Skellige first if you intend to romance Triss.

It's hard to keep Triss waiting but it's even harder to play 50 hours without seeing Triss then getting little interaction when you do see her again at Kaer Morhen.

In my playthrough I completed velen enter Novagrad then went to Skellige, broke up the force romance with Yen after she boss me around and finally drop the Djinn last wish quest on me. Told her I had no feelings for her after the last wish quest. Completed most of the quest in skellige, level up a little then headed to Novagrad to my lovely Triss.

You already play the first quest with Triss so head to Skellige and then finish there and come back to Triss. It felt better that way. At least for me.

---------- Updated at 08:38 AM ----------

Oops, wrong. After Velen I go to Skellig. Novigrad wait.

Lol.

Decision, decision

It's ok tho, if i may make a suggestion. Go to Skelliga finish there, breakup with Yen if you want to romance Triss, then go back and complete Novagrad then take Uma to Kaer Morhen.

I left to go to Skellige once i'd reached the 'troubadour song' bit shortly after visiting 'Rosemary & thyme'(dandelion brothel) as i feel it works better to go before main Novigrad arc gets too deep and before next wave of Triss content triggers prompting her later quests.

Everyone wants. And CDPR wants that too for sure. But it seems like it would be cost a lot of money. I wish devs can make as much sales as possible.
880 people. Not everyone. Can you finally accept that there are people who think game is fine as it is now?

OH MY GOD THIS IS SO WRONG.
[video=youtube;0JEd-IDyhU8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JEd-IDyhU8[/video]

880 people. Not everyone. Can you finally accept that there are people who think game is fine as it is now?

This is by far the most active thread on these forums. You need to accept the fact that a good portion of players aren't satisfied with certain aspects of the game and this issue is no exception.

And can You accept that there is people who not fully satisfied. And not all of them are registred on this forum.

Yep i'm not fully satisfied. The game is good as was TW2. TW2 was better though after they enhanced it though. So yeah i want them to address the issues with TW3 to make it even better and a major issue for me is the way Triss was handled after Novigrad.

Just stay on topic guys. It's not worth getting into an pissing contest with someone who refuse to accept any other point of view because they are in conflict with theirs.

If we allow this thread to turn into an argument we run the risk of loosing everything and getting shut down.

Stick to the main idea of the thread and move on. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but there is nothing wrong with ignoring them.

If they want to have a meaniful discussion we can discuss the topic at hand and any counter arguments. If they want to be disruptive ignore them please.

This is by far the most active thread on these forums. You need to accept the fact that a good portion of players aren't satisfied with certain aspects of the game and this issue is no exception.
look there are 4 mil copies of the game sold. Even more. Just because 1000 players are very active on forums doesn't mean game has problem. More likely they have problem with game. And when someone say "everyone wants" it's not true. I just correct him. I understand your concern but you are trying to make them bigger than they really are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom