Weather mods....

+
Weather mods....

Can someone link me to a good weather mod....it was raining in my game and i was like damn i cant even see the rain?

Extreme weather conditions was a truly great mod. There was fog and wind blowing around debris, leaves flying around like a day in late autumn.... One of the best mods out there. I really enjoyed this Weather mod while playing Witcher version 1.6.
The only problem ist, since Patch 1.8.02 none of all the mods changing scripts are working, not even one of them (no weather, no camera mod, nothing works anymore even when it`t declared "1.8 compatible", the game ends with compiling error and "r4Player.ws is already defined" since Mod 1.8).
Too bad.
Maybe Patch 1.10 and all the Nexus Mods upgraded to 1.10 might fix that script problems.

The Winter Weather Effects mod looks a little bit strange with bright sun + snowing together, and the rain mod is nice, looks fine and beautyful. The rain is clearly visible at day and nighttime. Have a look, I really like it (but the raindrops are still a little bit too bright, should be dimmed down to grey or darker grey maybe and not pure white.)

Tzzz I still can`t upload pictures because I´m unter 10 postings.

Attachments

• Cat Tier 3.jpg
    Cat Tier 3.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 167
The only problem ist, since Patch 1.8.02 none of all the mods changing scripts are working, not even one of them (no weather, no camera mod, nothing works anymore even when it`t declared "1.8 compatible", the game ends with compiling error and "r4Player.ws is already defined" since Mod 1.8).
Too bad.

Script mods works just fine, but you might however have to use the Script Merger to solve potential script mod conflicts.

Script mods works just fine, but you might however have to use the Script Merger to solve potential script mod conflicts.

Yeah so far works fine for me as well.

---------- Updated at 05:09 PM ----------

Alright i dont know if this is how the weather is supposed to be but i have 3 mods installed:

*Extreme Weather Conditions
*Ultimate Lighting Mod
*Weather-Weather Heavy

Now im not seeing any rain anymore even when the weather gauge says rain......any ideas...im close to White Orchad

---------- Updated at 08:29 PM ----------

All right learnt that i should manually install files without NMM's help as thing werent installed right........i believe that extremel weather conditions and weather mod conflict as there are files that both use...quess il drop weather.

Top Bottom