Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's that?
:D

@Gilthoniel
Thx interesting.

I love how I leave for a day, come back and there are now threads for basically every single main character in the game. Really helps show just how much people actually care about the characters, instead of just playing through the game, then moving on to the next one, forgetting about everything.

Impossible with The Witcher ;)

I'm longtime a gamer (duh) and I have plenty of new games for playing but I simply cannot start playing other games since May 19th I still playing Witcher 3 and hunting for master armors and returning to Skellige to listen the amazing theme song there...and looking forward for new DLC and patch.

I'm Witcher addict...

Ha-ha-ha, sorry I just can not ignore this hilarious one (I'm not looking for that stuff, really, just found it under the Priscilla's song, too lucky yeah).
Promise, this is the last one. :happy:

- This song. Too much shivers. Their love is a mountain.
- Oh come on, are you serious? Another canonzombie, she manipulates him like a puppet.
- Here we go pal.
"Geralt opened his eyes irritated by the play of light and shadow through his closed eyelids. He saw above him leaves, a kaleidoscope of leaves glistening in the sun. He also saw branches full of apples.
He felt the delicate touch of fingers on his temple and his cheek. Fingers he knew. He loved her so much that it hurt. His stomach, chest and ribs aches, and a corset of tight bandages convinced him completely that the pitchfork in the city of Rivia had not been a nightmare.
'Lay quietly, my love,' said Yennefer. 'Lay quietly. Do not move.'
'Where are we, Yen?'
'Does it matter? We are together. you and me.'
The birds sang. It smelled of herbs, rosemary flowers and apples.
'Where is Ciri?'
'She is gone.'
She shifted and gently freed her arm from under his head, and lay beside him on the grass so that she could look into his eyes. She looked eagerly, as if she would memorise his image, as if to save it for the future, for all eternity. He also looked at her as nostalgia gripped his throat.
'We were in a boat with Ciri,' Geralt recalled. 'On a lake. the on a river with a strong current. Among the fog.'
He fingers found his hand and squeezed hard.
'Lay still, my love. Lay still. I'm with you. It does not matter what happened, it does not matter where we were. Now I'm with you. I will never leave you. Never.'
'I love you, Yen.'
'I know.'
'Nevertheless,' he sighed. 'I'd like to know where we are.'
'Me too,' Yennefer said, quietly, after a while." © A.Sapkowski
- Pfff...stop posting fanfiction crap. I don't buy it.

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom