Recent content by 458speciale

+
  1. 4

Unofficial SMT fix

https://wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-cpus-up-to-27-percent-performance-boost-cyberpunk-2077-unofficial-smt-fix/ congratulations, CDP, once again non-professional modders fix the mess
  2. 4

New Story DLC

same CDP of "it run well on old gen console", "our commitment to quality", 2 DLC... cough cough, no, only one, etc you mean? Yes, I already know that they don't care about players but numbers.... ;) or at least, this "new" CDP, that one of market shares and deceiving trailers. Next time they can...
  3. 4

New Story DLC

I don't care what Mike Pondsmith think. And I don't care what David Benioff and Dan Weiss think. I care about what I think. I play the game, with my brain and my body, not with other ones :smart:. In the meantime cdp's shares collapsed, not mine. Maybe they will be interested in knowing the...
  4. 4

New Story DLC

The fact that the setting is a dystopian and cruel futuristic world doesn't mean that the main character has to die. There are thousands of ways to have a bitter/sad ending without that this mean death anyway and anyhow: we have to think that we are talking about a videogame with multiple...
  5. 4

[SPOILERS] Evelyn Parker, wasted potential! Your Thoughts?

yes, but now don't tell us that this is the case for every dead character, and, above all, for every story left "in the middle of nowhere", that this was the whole great plan since the beginning, exactly as CDP wanted etc. It's almost offensive to our intelligence. Even stones knows that the...
  6. 4

Getting low FPS after loading a save

same. Idem when I enter/exit the map or in crafting/inventory menu. They've never solved this issue. And the more I play more the game slow down and I need to exit on windows and restart the game (memory leak?)
  7. 4

New Story DLC

point is: what interest does the player have in such a story? To give you an example, knowing how games of thrones ends up I don't care at all to see the prequel, because the whole plot for me is hopelessly ruined. Come back to NC for a few hours of missions completely useless to the main cause...
  8. 4

[SPOILERS] Evelyn Parker, wasted potential! Your Thoughts?

EVELYN PARKER, WASTED POTENTIAL! YOUR THOUGHTS? agree, but it's the same about Jackie, Mystie etc. There are plenty of very interesting characters that would have deserved to be used in more depth in the first act of the game (in a relative way, I certainly don't mean dozens of missions to be...
  9. 4

GAMEPLAY: Feature Requests and Mechanics

"GAMEPLAY: FEATURE REQUESTS" -night vision cyberware -and night vision cyberware -but even night vision cyberware could be useful -but for me, night vision cyberware for sure Plus NG+, variable zoom for sights (with extra zoom value for snipers...), some extra finisher move for melee/stealth...
  10. 4

Poor perfomance after 1.5 update

I am experiencing performance issues when I enter/exit in the map, frame rate drops drastically and I have to reload the save. Sometimes it happens even without entering the map, in certain areas, dunno why, performance suddenly collapses and it's necessary reload the save. it seems a...
  11. 4

Blurry textures after patch 1.5

It works, thank you guys!!! Dunno what in the bloody hell was the issue but after deleting that file is WAY better now, and run even better O_O. I APOLOGIZE with CDP for being a pain in the @ss :facepalm:, evidently there was some problem in my save or something like that. The weird thing is...
  12. 4

THANK YOU FOR THIS 1.5 !

LOL :coolstory:
  13. 4

I will try. Thanks. 1645224958 thanks
  14. 4

I remember view from attics like that one, surrounding was much mor detailed with 1.03. That graphics is basically gone for good. By the way...where is located this file? PS: the game not have any problem with lod itself, the problem is how is setted now. With the old release, before the damn...
  15. 4

no, I'm not. Horizon ZD -which is certainly not a game with "exotic" graphics- is no way near to this awful mess just few meters away from you. We're not talking about a slight loss of detail in some secondary element at a decent distance, but something actually worthy of a game from 10-15...
Top Bottom