Recent content by 4s4sin96

+
  1. 4

CEO of CDPR Adam Kicinski on (a possibile) Witcher 4. True or fake news?

Even if there will be a new witcher game, it won't come out until 2020/21 or so. Can't wait for Cyberpunk tho :3
  2. 4

GWENT BETA LIVE STREAM with Developers 14.03.2017

You can mute the opponent
  3. 4

Is it hard for the devs to reset kegs in beta stage

But that doesnt mean it needs to be broken
  4. 4

Skyrim and W3

Exactly, Skyrim without the modding community would be dead by now. Also, I can't personally see Witcher 3 heavy modded as Skyrim is, W3 wasn't made for the modding community while Skyrim was and every Bethesda game revolves around the modding community.
  5. 4

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

So, you droped some cash on the game, didn't you? :))) As for the brainless players, I learned from experience, they drop cash too easily on games and don't get involved as much
  6. 4

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

This post, lmao :))) *on topic* You can't say its pay to win if you can't just buy the op cards, that would have been p2w, but its all random (also, its a strategy game, it requires a bit of thinking and most of the p2w players are brainless)
  7. 4

Witcher - the movie - details released

Because its hard to make a movie like The Witcher. Yes, they have the story from the books, but still, they need a shooting place, good actors, and its quite hard with 30 mil $
  8. 4

A movie can be cancelled even when its in final production stages, the best bet to get some new info however is at SDCC.
  9. 4

Pretty sure this movie will be cancelled
  10. 4

Dark Horse and CD Projekt Red Launch ‘Witcher’ Collectibles

Damn... Now if I want to get Geralt and Ciri, I also must get the others :s
  11. 4

So is geralt really that attractive to women or is it just the game

He is very self-confident, and woman's do like that :3
  12. 4

Witcher 3 copied my armor!

Clickbait... and I hate clickbait
  13. 4

The new forum look

Damn. BaW looks 100 times better than HoS imo. The HoS one is too bright for my taste and also reminds me of that shitty AC III loading screen :))
  14. 4

Dark Horse and CD Projekt Red Launch ‘Witcher’ Collectibles

Well, you can buy the 800$ statues :) Too pricey? Umm... then why complain about 30$ statues, that, IMHO look OK. Also, for the Pop! vinyl's, those are some fun collectibles to own you know? Those cost 12$, it's worth the price, aaaand if I remember correctly, Witcher 3 is the only Witcher game...
  15. 4

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt collectibles from Dark Horse and J!NX coming soon!

Apparently, Funko Pop will release some Witcher 3 pop!'s The pop!'s consists of Geralt, Ciri, Eredin, Triss, Yenn: http://i.imgur.com/UJE8fo7.jpg
Top Bottom