Recent content by A1G

+
  1. A

Roach's mane is still broken (Patch 1.31)

The same is happening to me on ps4 :( soo f*ckin tired of seeing roach like that, it´s been like this since that patch right before the release of B&W
  2. A

Roach - wrong tail

I wish Cdpr would release a fix for this once and for all, they had multiple patches and they all failed to fix this damn horse which for me is the only thing holding this game back
  3. A

BLOOD & WINE FANS WISHLIST

My main wish is Monster tamming ;) training a fiend to fight beside you or riding it would be over the top!
  4. A

Temerian Armor not showing up - Patch 1.11

Yap it has happened to me too. I already reported it and sent my game save to the cdpr support :) only happens in the NG+ playthroughs it seems.
  5. A

Items disappearing in New Game + in 1.10

Did I even say the AC games were an RPG? I suppose you hate the Hitman series as well because ubisoft brings that out as well.... like I said your opinion does not matter to me. "That wannabe cool guy that says others opinion doesnt matter but keeps replying to them"
  6. A

Wowowow! Comparing CDPR with ubi$oft is just a crime. I still remember what they did last year with unity but as it seems some people are short on memory! Isure as hell wont forget the DRM nightmare and the Bugfest that unity was...
  7. A

[Visual Glitch] Ofieri Saber (Steel Relic) Sheath

I don´t know if many people or the guys at Cdpr have noticed but the sheats for the mastercrafted witcher swords do some clipping asweel on the top(those 4 little spiky things clip trough the sheat) since patch 1.08 i think. So the sheat problem might be coming from previous patches. Btw, whats...
  8. A

This fix is taking forever, what the F is taking them soo long??
  9. A

NG+ is completely broken for me.

You can´t start a NG+ playtrough of a NG+ save. If you want to do a NG+ playtrough you can only do it from an original save (non NG+)
  10. A

Runewords?

11. A

Runewords?

Can you get us a link for those dialogues or something? i`m curious :)
  12. A

I'm so indecisive perhaps you all can help me fill out the last 3 slots in my build. Any input appreciated.

No that´s just the synergy perk from the alchemy tree, when maxed out the greater mutagens instead of 40% you get a 60% bonus.
  13. A

New Game+ is coming it seems

You people are the lazy ones ;) just collect them again, gwent is still pretty easy even without the full decks and collecting them isn´t hard either specially with the online checklists out there. I just hope CDPR adds more ability slots for geralt, 12 feels very limited to a master witcher...
Top Bottom