1. accelevo

Which V gonna be your V ?

A girl netruner first, then a solo or corp dude. haven't decided yet. :P
  2. accelevo

Literally going Solo possible?

And add him to the computer of his car so he can give us directions :P
  3. accelevo

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Since there is TPP in driving that enough for me. I want to see correct gameplay mechanics for all possible classes( yes i know its a fluid class system). Different main story options for every class would be great and would give the game tons of replay value. For example a netruner only main...
  4. accelevo

Literally going Solo possible?

I have this feeling that Jackie will die sometime in the games story, and you will be left alone whether u like it or not. But hey .. thats just me ;)
  5. accelevo

Customization of player-home?

I agree. I personally hated how fallout 4 approached this problem in a minecraft way. I think the choices should be minimal and just for flare.
  6. accelevo

Cyberpunk 2077: Survival Mode Difficulty

I for one am always for a difficulty like the one suggested. I second this, hard.
  7. accelevo

Will/Should you be able to max out your entire skill trees with one character?

That sounds more like an argument against a "New Game +" option than anything else. Besides, if you can max everythig out in a single playthrough then the devs were a little too generous with the XP (or equivalent), which is an entirely separate issue. I just don't want this game to be another...
  8. accelevo

Will/Should you be able to max out your entire skill trees with one character?

I vote NO also. It kills the replay value of a game like this, that I already planned to play 5 times xD.
  9. accelevo

Cybercop 2077: Police related side content - thoughts and discussions

Since there is a Cop class in Cyberpunk tabletop, i dotn see no harm in adding police missions in the game, just like there will be probably netruner missions even rockerboy missions.
  10. accelevo

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

I just want to say this: As a gamer for 2 decades now, i jsut want to say thank you to CD Project Red for makeing a game with so much potential and attention to detail, BUT BE WARNED- do not let consoles dictate your pace. I wouldnt even mind if the PC spec requirements were higher than any to...
Top Bottom