Which V gonna be your V ?

+

Which gender are you gonna play ?

• Total voters
I'll most likely go with a female character as that's what I always tend to do anyway.. but I'll build 2 or 3 characters for each gender before actually starting the game properly.

I was initially gonna go female V because I'd rather stare at a female body for unknown amounts of hours but seeing as it's first person I'm thinking I'll go male first in order to try and relate more to the character and then on the second play through try female V...but I gotta say female V seems pretty badass at this point.

V shouldn't be the only Option for an Alias
Post automatically merged:

If my name starts with a D and I want that as an option. It should be Which D is going to be my D
Post automatically merged:

I'll most likely go with a female character as that's what I always tend to do anyway.. but I'll build 2 or 3 characters for each gender before actually starting the game properly.

Every option in every video game should give a male and female option

A girl netruner first, then a solo or corp dude. haven't decided yet. :p
Personally, my desire to play a Netrunner will depend on what the hacking minigame will play like. If the hacking minigame is as bad as some as I've played, I don't want to be stuck continuously playing it.

I'll play a male and try to create him with a Native American touch, but who can say right now. It will depend on what is available once the game does come out. As far as class(?)...have no idea just yet. But I would guess 'Solo'.

Not sure. I wasn't entirely happy with the V we saw in the gameplay or trailer (male and female.) Probably female V though, it's usually my go to.

I'm not a fan of the industrial hairstyle (looks like you decided to join the military and chickened out last second), even though I know it's very 'punk'. Plus her skin tone and face wasn't my all time favourite. Will have to play with the character customisation for a few hours before I can say something I stand behind.

A cute, little, badass lady V (bonus points if cherry pink is an available hair colour) Hopefuly the dialogue doesn't contain crazy amount of swearing, because that just isn't her style. If it does, I suppose I will have to tone down the cute and little and instead go more tall and awesome.

Remarkable's "NETRUNNER" V (Female - 1st Play through)
STRENGTH:
1 CONSTITUTION: 3 INTELLIGENCE: 10
REFLEXES: 1 TECH: 1 COOL: 9

PRIOR CONVICTIONS: Corporate data theft -lots of. And/or black-iced some major league dickhead deckhead (Burning Chrome, anyone?), or similar.
EDUCATION: Either self-taught, or some form of prestige tertiary education paid by Brainiacs or something.
DETAILS IN BRIEF: Cool as fuck. Hot as fuck. V may have something to prove, but looks ain't it. She is a genius and her decking is so gato she don't need no gun, but still keeps one just in-case: (better to have one and not need it, then need it and not have one - totally not a reference from AvP), so don't fuck with her unless your wired chrome dome is begging to be flat-lined, choomba.
CHILDHOOD HERO: Samurai Rockerboy: Johnny Silverhand
KEY LIFE EVENT: Ran away from home
WHY NIGHT CITY? Something to prove

Remarkable's "SOLO/TECHIE" V (Male - 2nd Play through)
STRENGTH:
3 CONSTITUTION: 4 INTELLIGENCE: 1
REFLEXES: 6 TECH: 7 COOL: 4

PRIOR CONVICTIONS: Murder -lots of. And/or stealing some high end tech, or similar.
EDUCATION: None. Dumber than concrete.
DETAILS IN BRIEF: May have hit almost every branch down on the beauty tree, but at least V doesn't shoot blanks. A rising shit hot Fodder Jock in NC. Pretty handy at arts and craft, but don't tell him shit like that to his face, you'll end up with a hole in yours.
CHILDHOOD HERO: Corporate God: Saburo Arasaka
KEY LIFE EVENT: First Big Kill
WHY NIGHT CITY? Unfinished Business

Disclaimer: (lol)
Without knowing the exact effects of how stats affect and what stats do in CP '77, or knowing anything about stats from CP 2020, or having read any other threads in this forum on the topic of stats (plz don't waste me); here are my
Ass- (pulled straight from) -umptions about stats:
STRENGTH: Ability to wield large/heavy weapons effectively, lower humanity cost on certain cyberware, e.g. mantis blades, etc.
CONSTITUTION: Health pool. 'Elemental' and drug addiction resistance percentages.
INTELLIGENCE: "Mana" pool for netrunning. Higher amount allows for more "special" actions to be taken per hack.
REFLEXES: Weapon aim accuracy, crit hit rating, "draw weapon" success rate, and driving ability.
TECH: Crafting ability, higher means more parts gained when something disassembled or re-assembled, more likely to succeed in crafting and more likely to craft better gear.
COOL: Everything dialogue speech check related and how NPC's view you (social standing). Higher means cheaper vendor prices and also faster street cred acquirement percentage.

Cyberpunk Sikh :cool:

sikh cyberpunk.jpg

It will probably depend on which voice actor I like more by the time we get to release (assuming we get to see some gameplay with each). I normally play male first play through, female second when it's an option ... but I really liked the female VA in the demo. So if she's still a VA at release, the male VA will have competition.

Top Bottom